Striking Similarities Between The Two...

Bottomfeeder

AmazingSimilarities.gif

McCain backs Dubya, or sort of backs "W."

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/FH07Aa01.html

Presidential war games

By Ian Williams

This week Republican Senator John McCain showed an unusual nuance in United States politics. He supported his party's president, sort of, even as he dealt him one of the deadliest subtle put-downs in recent US history.

He called on the George W Bush campaign to condemn the recent anti-Kerry TV ads questioning the Democratic contender's Vietnam War record, saying, "I think John Kerry served honorably in Vietnam. I think George Bush served honorably in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War."

McCain to Dubya:

At-a-Boy, Dubya! [LOL]

You certainly won't hear Nancy Reagan give George "Dubya" Bush an at-a-boy, LOL.

You certainly won't hear Nancy Reagan give George "Dubya" Bush an at-a-boy, LOL.

Here's one of the infinite reasons you have absolutely NO credibility. (Please Click, BF)

And yet another reason why you have no credibility. A closed mouth gathers no feet. (Please Click here as well)

And yet already discussed on a thread that you started just a week ago:

Nancy Reagan To Dubya, "We don't support your re-election" (Click this link, BF)

What a complete imbecile! :rolleyes:

You really need to get a life... :lol:

Just when I thought BF has just about said the dumbest thing ever, he surpises me. Comparing GWB to Bin Laden has to be just as low as when you made a mockery of Pat Tillman's death and all others that have givne their life for this country.

Just when I thought BF has just about said the dumbest thing ever, he surpises me. Comparing GWB to Bin Laden has to be just as low as when you made a mockery of Pat Tillman's death and all others that have givne their life for this country.

Why don't you go fishing or something? I dislike "Dubya" and make no bones about it.

Christians Against Bush :au:

flagsquare-2.GIF

"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name."- Exodus 20:07

"The Lord detests men of perverse heart, but he delights in those whose ways are blameless"-

Proverbs 11:20

"Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.

What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches? Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives or fall among the slain. " Isaiah 10:1-4

Archived