KISS CD Question

Duder

After going to the show last Tuesday, I'm craving some KISS CDs. I already had the greatest hits, but I'm wanting a live CD. I'm most likely going to purchase KISS Alive III. Has anyone heard anything off the symphony CD? I'm fairly intrigued by this. They're such a good live band and with the way other symphony/rock collaborations have gone (i.e. Metallica) it seems like it would be good. Anyone care to give feedback?

After going to the show last Tuesday, I'm craving some KISS CDs. I already had the greatest hits, but I'm wanting a live CD. I'm most likely going to purchase KISS Alive III. Has anyone heard anything off the symphony CD? I'm fairly intrigued by this. They're such a good live band and with the way other symphony/rock collaborations have gone (i.e. Metallica) it seems like it would be good. Anyone care to give feedback?

The symphony CD is fairly good. But, re-do of so many old songs that are already on 20 "other" compilation cds.

True KISS fans know that ALIVE I & ALIVE II are the ultimate. :D

I bought the Kiss Symphony CD a few months back. It's good, but I was hoping for something similar to Metallica's S&M. The first 1/3 of the KISS CD is just the band, the next 1/3 is with part of the symphony ensamble, the last 1/3 is with everyone in the Sydney Symphony. I guess I wanted it to be like Metallica's and have them play with the full blown Symphony. It's still good, though.

Personally, I'd buy the Metallica S&M on DVD. That, along with the Beastie Boys Anthology Criterion DVD, are, in my opinion, the two best Music DVDs you can get. With S&M, you can have the option to turn off Metallica, and just listen to the symphony play. Awesome!!!

KISS 'Alive' is the hook, 'Destroyer' is the line and 'Alive II' is the sinker!!! I have the 'Symphony' DVD and it's pretty good.

The Symphony DVD is better to me then having the CD. It is much cooler to watch it then to listen to it. :lol: My favorite live KISS CD is ALIVE III, but the first ALIVE is what you want if you want the original crew, though I am not sure if Ace was still with them, but I think he was. Really depend son what songs you want. ALIVE III and Symphony are going to have all their later songs and no-makeup songs on them, whereas ALIVE and ALIVE II will not.

Archived