Auburn New #1 for Josh Langford

AUSPORT17

:wedance:Can you tell us what he said about the new arena?  I am not a member of that site but am dying for some basketball news.  Isn't his cousin one of the top players in the state next year.  Go CTB!

:wedance:Can you tell us what he said about the new arena?  I am not a member of that site but am dying for some basketball news.  Isn't his cousin one of the top players in the state next year.  Go CTB!

Yes. His cousin Devin (6'6" forward) played alongside Josh at Lee here in Huntsville. They lead them to Lee's first State basketball title since 1969. Both are top notch players.

Forgive me guys, I don't follow basketball recruit.....so this kid is a big time recruit?

He is not a super-elite recruit by any means, but do I consider him a big-time recruit. He commited to Pitino at Louisville last year as a Junior but changed his mind and opened his recruitment back up as a Senior. I have watched him many times here in Huntsville over the past few years and he is a baller for sure. Would be a great pick up for us.

If Patino recruited him, he's  bound to  be a very good bball player at the worst..  Good news!!

I think Pitino can recruit players and that is a compliment to Langford that he has an offer. But anyone can be a bust

Archived