It is officially official now, guys! WDE, Josh Langford!!!

I'm not as up to speed on basketball recruiting as I am football.  Does this mean that Langford will be at Auburn in the fall or will he be a senior in high school next fall?

I'm not as up to speed on basketball recruiting as I am football.  Does this mean that Langford will be at Auburn in the fall or will he be a senior in high school next fall?

He is a senior this year and will be with the team when they start practice in mid October.

War Eagle Josh and welcome to the Plains! This is awesome! While I was one of the few that hated to see Jeff let go at the end of the season, there is no denying that Coach Barbee is a major upgrade. First #1 prospect in the state to sign with Auburn since Doc Robinson in '95 says alot about the lack of recruiting at Auburn over the past few years. It seems now with Coach Barbee on the sidelines all of thats behind us. New Arena, new coach, and bigtime prospects  :we:

I can't believe that Lebo didn't recruit this guy until his job was on the line.    I want my money back for any and every game I went to during the Lebo era because he has to be the dumbest coach ever!  AND I was for bringing him  back for one more year.  I need rehab!  East Carolina hired that stiff????  Thank the lord for Jay Jacobs doing something great for our BBall program by hiring Barbee!

:we

WOW!  Coach Barbee you just made  a slam dunk.  We need to get the best in Alabama every year and you are not afraid.

to go after them.  The girls bb team has had had players from Huntsvillle and now the men will follow.  I love this coaching staff, the new arena and WDE. 

Great pick-up!  I think this is the first shot from Barbee showing he is not afraid to go after top talent.  The telling thing to me was that Langford was not even considering AU until the Barbee hiring.  It is so incredible that we have such a great coach who is also an incredible recruiter!  I LOVE IT!!!!    Thank God JJ pulled the plug on Lebo and hired us the BB equivalent of Chizik and staff!

Just imagine what he will be able to bring in when he has a full year to recruit.  I am super excited for AU BB for the first time in 6-7 years!

:wedance:

Archived