Bush For Iraqi President In 2005

Bottomfeeder

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6680.htm

We should send Bush to be Iraq’s president

By Mari Lou Horn/Weilbrenner

Monday, August 9, 2004 "Columbia Daily Tribune" -- Editor, the Tribune: When Daddy Bush left Iraq, he was criticized for not finishing the job. When Sonny Boy tried to vindicate Daddy and steal one of the world’s biggest oil supplies, he really created a mell of a hess, as my late husband used to say.

The solution to the entire situation is to send Georgie Boy to Iraq as the interim president. He wanted a democracy; let him do the job.

Yeaaaaa! Send Dubya to Iraq, where he can bath in all of the crude oil he wishes to. He is such the good leader, after we vote him out send him over there where he can bulid theeir economy and create new jobs for the Iraqis.

We should in 2008. He'd get that place cleaned up in a jiffy. He's still got 4 more years worth of work here though.

Four more years of torment for us!

I hope he gets to Iraq safely in '04. Getting out may be a problem. It seems leaving Iraq may be a problem created without a solution. But, my solution is to leave them high and dry, and let 'em fight it out themselves. Moreover, we can't finish Iraq, they'll still have to finish it themselves.

We should in 2008.  He'd get that place cleaned up in a jiffy.  He's still got 4 more years worth of work here though.

I hope he gets to Iraq safely in '04. Getting out may be a problem. It seems leaving Iraq may be a problem created without a solution. But, my solution is to leave them high and dry, and let 'em fight it out themselves. Moreover, we can't finish Iraq, they'll still have to finish it themselves.

No way! I'll bet within the next year, the US will begin to see some benefit to Bush being in office. Either that or we'll see benefit to Clinton being out of office. Either way, there's nothing but green grass ahead!

Bush would get out of Iraq, but it would take time. No one ever said this would be a quick and easy venture for the US. They said the dismantling of the Hussein regime would drop like Delta Burke's career after 'Designing Women,' but the reinstatement of a new regime had no set deadline.

Leaving Iraq high and dry would create a large power vacuum that would soon be filled by another Saddam-like character. I have a feeling that it would be someone related to Al-Queida (sp?) or one of the other terrorist organizations.

My solution is education. Their biggest problems all stem from ignorancy. They hate the US based on illigitimate reasons drilled into their heads by generations of propoganda and false information. They are jealous of our and other nations' achievements, and use the jealous drive to instill hatred instead of bettering themselves. The US and other nations need to step in and establish a foundation for education in the Middle East after things calm down so future generations will have the understanding and knowledge to overcome their current situation.

We should in 2008.  He'd get that place cleaned up in a jiffy.  He's still got 4 more years worth of work here though.

No way! I'll bet within the next year, the US will begin to see some benefit to Bush being in office. Either that or we'll see benefit to Clinton being out of office. Either way, there's nothing but green grass ahead!

Bush would get out of Iraq, but it would take time. No one ever said this would be a quick and easy venture for the US. They said the dismantling of the Hussein regime would drop like Delta Burke's career after 'Designing Women,' but the reinstatement of a new regime had no set deadline.

Leaving Iraq high and dry would create a large power vacuum that would soon be filled by another Saddam-like character. I have a feeling that it would be someone related to Al-Queida (sp?) or one of the other terrorist organizations.

My solution is education. Their biggest problems all stem from ignorancy. They hate the US based on illigitimate reasons drilled into their heads by generations of propoganda and false information. They are jealous of our and other nations' achievements, and use the jealous drive to instill hatred instead of bettering themselves. The US and other nations need to step in and establish a foundation for education in the Middle East after things calm down so future generations will have the understanding and knowledge to overcome their current situation.

I really hate losing my friends for naught. That hurts more than anything I have ever experienced. :angry:

I really hope you're right, because I don't think we can afford to do this a wrong way. I believe we only have one shot at this and we must do it right. And, in the end, hopefully it will spread throughout the Arab nations. We are in it so let's get it right. ;):au:

Archived