My Announcement...

DaddyBoyAU

I don't post very often, but I'll join Titan and Jarhead in announcing that another little tiger is on the way. MamaGirl is about 11 weeks along - we've waited about announcing it till now due to a miscarriage earlier in the year.

Another announcement: Just got a job in Bamaham - I start at the end of the month. My pregnant wife is going to have to stay in Atlanta with the kids to try to sell our house (so if you know of someone needing a house NorthEast of Atlanta, let me know). The next couple of months will be difficult - pregnancy, house selling, moving, etc - so send one up for me.

Maybe this fall I'll get to meet up with some Birmingham area WEN members.

Awesome news!!! Just lots of little Tigers popping out all over the place! We'll keep thinking about you guys and hopefully all will go fast and smoothly too.

Way to Go DaddyBoy! Ausome news indeed!

Hope all goes well for you and I will be praying for all of you expecting parents!!!

CONGRATS!

Is it something in the air? Everybody seems to be having babies!

Congratulations and prayers go out to your fammily as well.

I just hope you folks keep it in your air not mine! lol DKW and I have our hands full with our two & a half yr old and the fifteen yr old!

GREAT news! Congrats to all! The world is a better place because of the growing population of TIGERS ! ! ! !

Prayers sent. THAT is the most important thing you can do now and in your child's future,....Pray for them and pray for your parenting skills.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Archived