Helping Bama?!

I was reading on the Bham News Web site that Bama is one game behind Tennessee for the final tournament spot.  So I was thinking, Would sweeping Tennessee next weekend actually HELP Bama get into the tournament?

Then I saw where Tennessee plays Bama the next weekend.  So if Tennessee then sweeps Bama, all will be well with the world.  (And if Ole Miss sweeps Bama next weekend, so much the better.)

I would say lets take care of business for ourselves.  I sure don't want to help bama in anyway, but with them playing Ole Miss they will have a couple of loses this weekend.  Then they can fight for what they get with TN. 

As noted, we have to tote our own load. I don't want to lose some games, maybe miss out on hosting an NCAA regional just to spite UAT.

I was reading on the Bham News Web site that Bama is one game behind Tennessee for the final tournament spot.  So I was thinking, Would sweeping Tennessee next weekend actually HELP Bama get into the tournament?

Then I saw where Tennessee plays Bama the next weekend.  So if Tennessee then sweeps Bama, all will be well with the world.  (And if Ole Miss sweeps Bama next weekend, so much the better.)

Who cares about the slime??? If we're hosting a regional and competing for a shot at Omaha I could care less where the turds are

Seriously, who cares?  We are in a position to win the West if we keep winning, and that's what we need to do. I couldn't care less about Bama and their "hopes" for the SEC tourney.

We've given bama a shot at making the tourney.  They will need help from UGA and will have to sweep UT.  Go Vols!!!

Realize I'm quoting someone else, but a friend who goes to the tourney every year says that it's a more fun tournament, crowd-wise, if Bama is there.  The best thing for the tournament, and the balance of the universe in general, would be for Auburn to bounce Bama out of the tournament with a home run fest that leaves their pitchers in tears.

And did I hear that if we sweep Ole Miss, we do no worse than tie for first in the division?

Archived