I know we haven't been through Hoover, and haven't made it to Omaha yet, so it might be a little premature, but I'm gonna ask anyways.  Where does this year's team fit in w/ the good teams in AU history?

I know we haven't been through Hoover, and haven't made it to Omaha yet, so it might be a little premature, but I'm gonna ask anyways.  Where does this year's team fit in w/ the good teams in AU history?

From a long-time fan of Auburn baseball: This is the best hitting team Auburn has ever had. The defense is suspect and there's no "suspect" about the pitching. It has varied from sub-par to awful.

I'm glad we have this great, fun team to watch. Those hitters are really something! I don't expect us to go very far in tournament play because we'll be running into teams that are more complete than we are. We won't be able to consistently score 10+ runs against teams with good pitching and defense.

We could make a run if the pitching hits a peak, but that dramatic of a change is not a likely event.

Archived