NCAA Regional Talk - Auburn

Our park might not have as many seats, but isn't Plainsman Park one of the nicest parks in the country?

I think our venue will help us getting the regional.

Our park is one of the nicest, but also one of the smallest. 4,000 tops when some other schools can bring in 10k or more.

We should still be in good shape to host a regional. I don't think we'll get a super-regional if we get that far.

The last time we hosted bleachers were added and also seating in the terrace area.

:we: :we: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The good news for AU baseball is they swept the Rebels in Oxforxd. I really hope they start out tournament play on a high note because they play the first game of the tournament against  :devil: the turds. And I hope the Tigers pull out Whooping sticks against the  :devil: the turds.

The good news for AU baseball is they swept the Rebels in Oxforxd. I really hope they start out tournament play on a high note because they play the first game of the tournament against  :devil: the turds. And I hope the Tigers pull out Whooping sticks against the  :devil: the turds.

You can add my voice to that chorus!  I want to beat them to start off the tourney on a high note and just make a post season run of epic proportions.

;D

I think if we lose tomorrow (a distinct possibility with SC pitching their ace) we are probably out of the regional hosting business. Today's loss was a costly one.

I think if we lose tomorrow (a distinct possibility with SC pitching their ace) we are probably out of the regional hosting business. Today's loss was a costly one.

I dont think it was because our resume is still really good. We have a top RPI and we beat alot of good teams throughout the year.

I dont think it was because our resume is still really good. We have a top RPI and we beat alot of good teams throughout the year.

I hope you are right. We need to get back into our pillbox at Plainsman Park where those fly outs are home runs!

I hope you are right. We need to get back into our pillbox at Plainsman Park where those fly outs are home runs!

or any other park outside of Regions. That place is huge.. 340ft down the line?? Turner field isnt even that deep down the line.  :banghead:

Archived