Celtics Vs Lakers!

Guest Autiger88

I am a big Celtics fan but unfortunately I think the Lakers may be too much for them. It should go at least 6 games though.  :'(

Celtics in 6 or 7.  This is looking like an all time match-up on the scale of the Bird vs. Magic days.  You have the Celtics with a line up that is hungry to join the all time Celtics teams with a second championship, and you have Kobe wanting to add a championship over the Celtics to his list of accomplishments.  It will be a great one, I predict.  I am hoping my Celtics pull it off, though.

:thumbsup:

Kobe in 7

Word... Kobe is going to get that 5th ring. There will be no denying him.

Black Mamba will strike ;)

Nope...Celtics are better with KG and last year's playoffs proved that with him not there.  :P

Kobe in 7

Word... Kobe is going to get that 5th ring. There will be no denying him.

Black Mamba will strike ;)

Nope...Celtics are better with KG and last year's playoffs proved that with him not there.  :P

After losing to them in 08, Kobe wont let it happen again. He'll be unhuman in these finals. Lakers in 7

:tease:

:laugh: What makes his overall UNSTOPPABLENESS UNSTOPPABLE? Is it possible to stop something that's UNSTOPPABLE? Is the answer to this question another question? We may never know...

:tease:

:laugh: What makes his overall UNSTOPPABLENESS UNSTOPPABLE? Is it possible to stop something that's UNSTOPPABLE? Is the answer to this question another question? We may never know...

....is the the knowing that the unknowable is unstoppable? :laugh: :laugh:

i wanna retract my statement of Lakers in 7 and say Lakers in 5.

Same here, dont see the Celtics winning 3 games after that performance. Lakers in 6

Well, Pau Gasol is running his mouth, so hopefully LA will be up 2-0 heading back to Boston.

They need to steal one their and close it out in game 6. I would love to see them do it in 5. Boston is tough in the garden.

Archived