Auburn vs. Clemson Game Thread: Auburn: 11 Clemson: 10 Final

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was starting to wonder. Sounded to me as if a lot of people were depending on Fisherman's play by play?  

We aint pretty but at least we got to see some fight outta them! The key is to survive and advance and we did that tonight! No clue who we pitch tomorrow though

This team has heart and a little magic when they need it. I like our chances to fing a way to win tomorrow night...

Thats how I saw it aa. It was a pleasure to do play by play for you guys, and Ive got yall covered tomorrow night. What a freaking win!!!

Yeah me too. I havn't had any problems watching it. Oh well  :dunno:  

Think I heard game time tomorrow was 5:45

Did nobody watch it on cbs website???

A lot of us did, but it was fun to share the experience in this thread  :thumbsup: Also, a good bit of people that couldn't stream it were following with their phones.

Did nobody watch it on cbs website???

A lot of us did, but it was fun to share the experience in this thread  :thumbsup: Also, a good bit of people that couldn't stream it were following with their phones.

Too hard for me to participate in game threads...Between watching and then getting a chance to type, then getting the 5 new replies have been posted message, I start getting dizzy. Glad Fisherman did such a good job with it for everyone

Dang, I never thought I would hear anybody get as excited about a baseball game as Jim Fyffe got about

football games, but Rod went absolutely nuts when we hit the home run to go ahead in the 9th!!

:wareagle:

Dang, I never thought I would hear anybody get as excited about a baseball game as Jim Fyffe got about

football games, but Rod went absolutely nuts when we hit the home run to go ahead in the 9th!!

:wareagle:

yea he did. That was absolutely hilarious

Thats how I saw it aa. It was a pleasure to do play by play for you guys, and Ive got yall covered tomorrow night. What a freaking win!!!

Yeah me too. I havn't had any problems watching it. Oh well  :dunno:  

Think I heard game time tomorrow was 5:45

6:00 on Monday night

I just now stopped running around the house yelling!!  That was absolutely amazing.  The drama of baseball.  WOW!!!  Creede Simpson subs for Mummey in the 8th and then hits a two strike, three run bomb in the 9th!!  Absolutely amazing.  Then Hubbard has enough left, barely, to get a huge ground out to first and a pop up to second.  My heart is still pumping.  This was a great cardio workout for an old man.  WDE!!!! 

gah i was watching the stream and we went up 5-1 so i leave to go to a friend's house.. when i get there like 10 minutes later the score was 7-5 if i read right, and then i check when i get home and we win 11-10! awesome! let's win this one tomorrow!!

War Eagle

I had to take the family to Chuck E Cheese. As soon as I returned home I opened the feed at the exact second we scored. Commentary was amazing :wedance:

Archived