Well Since we got the 100 yd PF lets..........

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

Demolish Jordan Hare and build a dome while were at it lets demolish the whole darn school a build a new one :dunno::beatmullet:

Just making fun of all the crazy things people are saying  ;D

lol, we have been a little greedy... now that we have the indoor facility... now we want a bigger stadium.

Jordan Hare doesnt need expanding right away... its already plenty loud.

Just ask 2006 LSU, 2006 National Champs Florida, 2009 National Champs Alabama.

on a side note... even though we lost to UGA and LSU in 2008... they didnt fare well against our crowd at times either.

last but not least... Ask Brodie Croyle all about it... he knows it better than anybody.

For years the biggest defense against expanding the stadium, except perhaps the not filling it every Saturday (which considering the price of tickets seems a bit much), was that we needed a 100 yard indoor practice facility first. Now that that's happening, it's natural that people are looking for the stadium expansion to happen next...and I kinda expect that it will.

Guest Autiger88

For years the biggest defense against expanding the stadium, except perhaps the not filling it every Saturday (which considering the price of tickets seems a bit much), was that we needed a 100 yard indoor practice facility first. Now that that's happening, it's natural that people are looking for the stadium expansion to happen next...and I kinda expect that it will.

I get that and it will come one day I truley beleive that but do we need 50 topics about the same thing? NO!!

It will happen guys. Its just a matter of WHEN it will happen. I think it will be sooner than most think.

I honestly think the stadium is just fine the way it is. I LOVE everything about our stadium and i think its perfect.

Claiming that we have the biggest stadium isnt a concern of mine. Claiming the LOUDEST stadium is the most important thing.

We Rock the House just fine the way it is.

It will happen guys. Its just a matter of WHEN it will happen. I think it will be sooner than most think.

I honestly think the stadium is just fine the way it is. I LOVE everything about our stadium and i think its perfect.

Claiming that we have the biggest stadium isnt a concern of mine. Claiming the LOUDEST stadium is the most important thing.

We Rock the House just fine the way it is.

this  :thumbsup:

Why wouldn't you want JH expanded? Just that much louder! Why not?

I agree... Im just saying its not a HUGE priority just yet... I think the 100 yard facility is a higher need for now.

Guest Autiger88

I didn't say i didn't I'm just tired of seeing a new topic about it every day and I agree with ga the 100 yd PF is top priority IMO!

While I agree, and I understand how loud it gets in JHS (I have a streak running that I've been to at least one game every year for longer than I can remember...at least since 93), there IS actually a reason I'd want to add an upper deck to one of the end zones that has less to do with crowd size and more to do with acoustics: if we build an upper deck, that give sound less room to escape and funnels it that much more back onto the field.

That said, you're right that it's not such a big deal.

While I agree, and I understand how loud it gets in JHS (I have a streak running that I've been to at least one game every year for longer than I can remember...at least since 93), there IS actually a reason I'd want to add an upper deck to one of the end zones that has less to do with crowd size and more to do with acoustics: if we build an upper deck, that give sound less room to escape and funnels it that much more back onto the field.

Im sure that upper deck will come in due time... but in the end... if I had to start a poll and vote... I think the indoor facility will have a bigger impact on recruits than adding a couple thousand seats to an already gigantic stadium.

You know what I mean.

Guest Autiger88

Im sure that upper deck will come in due time... but in the end... if I had to start a poll and vote... I think the indoor facility will have a bigger impact on recruits than adding a couple thousand seats to an already gigantic stadium.

You know what I mean.

I agree ga !!

I didn't say i didn't I'm just tired of seeing a new topic about it every day and I agree with ga the 100 yd PF is top priority IMO!

I hear ya 88.

If you do a search on "stadium expansion," you'll probably get at least a dozen different topics on it.

Guest Autiger88

I hear ya 88.

If you do a search on "stadium expansion," you'll probably get at least a dozen different topics on it.

I know right ! Geez!! :laugh:

You know what I mean.

I agree completely. Of course, on AE's Facebook site, there were people arguing about how that money should be used for academics (in spite of the fact that the money came from the athletics department)...I guess you just can't please everybody no matter what. I thought it was a pretty decent cost for what we're getting. Once this gets built, our facilities will be second to none from top to bottom!

Guest Autiger88

You know what I mean.

I agree completely. Of course, on AE's Facebook site, there were people arguing about how that money should be used for academics (in spite of the fact that the money came from the athletics department)...I guess you just can't please everybody no matter what. I thought it was a pretty decent cost for what we're getting. Once this gets built, our facilities will be second to none from top to bottom!

Yes They Will and we will be able to attract the recruits to Auburn with all the stuff we are doing right now!

You know what I mean.

Brand New bbal Arena = best in nation, Plainsman park, top 5 facility, Swimming facilities = unrivaled, Indoor 100 yard facility = largest in country (according to what im hearing). 9th largest football stadium in the country... with upgrades on the way.

Yep, and if im not mistaken? Isnt the track and field supposed to be upgrading as well?

Sounds like Auburn University is getting serious.

Archived