Cole Nelson Signs with the Detroit Tigers**

He should've stayed another year. 

If he got decent money he is better off signing now. Seniors that aren`t first round or early second round drop a lot of money not going early. Wish him luck though we sure could have used him next season.

I have heard that Cole Nelson didn't sign he just agreed to terms so there is still a small chance that he comes back.

I have heard that Cole Nelson didn't sign he just agreed to terms so there is still a small chance that he comes back.

Can`t find any info al all that says one way or the other. Guess we wait huh?

Can`t find any info al all that says one way or the other. Guess we wait huh?

Saw an article this AM that says Nelson still hasn`t signed. Maybe he stays.

Can anyone tell me who has signed and who hasn't ? Would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you!

:believe:

Morris, Mummy, Grant Dayton, Hubbard, Ty Kelly, and Ryan Jenkins have signed. Two signees, Brandon Allen and Bryce Lane have signed pro deals. Cole Nelson has said to have signed and others say he has accepted terms but not signed. Not sure on him. We could still lose some more or end up better than we thought. Hope this helps.

Can anyone tell me who has signed and who hasn't ? Would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you!

:believe:

Morris, Mummy, Grant Dayton, Hubbard, Ty Kelly, and Ryan Jenkins have signed. Two signees, Brandon Allen and Bryce Lane have signed pro deals. Cole Nelson has said to have signed and others say he has accepted terms but not signed. Not sure on him. We could still lose some more or end up better than we thought. Hope this helps.

This really helped me a lot. Thank you for your help and WAR EAGLE!

This really helped me a lot. Thank you for your help and WAR EAGLE!

Andrew Morris is playing summer ball overseas and apparently hasn`t had a good enough offer to sign. I think he is one of AU`s top signees as we will need pitching and he is an excellent JUCO prospect.

I would love for Morris to come to Auburn. We need a starter to solidify our rotation and, based on his stats from Juco, he sounds like he could be the one. With Dayton leaving, we really need this guy. A weekend rotation of Morris, Slade Smith, and Cole Nelson could lead us back to the West crown. That's assuming Nelson and Morris don't officially sign

I would love for Morris to come to Auburn. We need a starter to solidify our rotation and, based on his stats from Juco, he sounds like he could be the one. With Dayton leaving, we really need this guy. A weekend rotation of Morris, Slade Smith, and Cole Nelson could lead us back to the West crown. That's assuming Nelson and Morris don't officially sign

Agree with all of that. They have until August 14 to sign so time is slowing moving. Maybe with Morris overseas that will keep him out of the spotlight somewhat. It does appear he is more than likely at this point to be at AU at least for one year. Now if a couple of everyday players stay we will be in OK shape.

• 5 weeks later...

Cole Nelson signed. His time at Auburn is up. Good luck Cole!!!

Thanks; saw that. Morris and Alvord will both be at Auburn despite late offers from the [ros. Tony Caldwell also had the interest of pro scouts even though he wasn`t drafted but didn`t sign a free agent contract and will be back. We will have the nucleus of a good team back next year. I`m already looking forward to it.

• 3 months later...

Archived