Pheonix AZ info?

WDEAUB

I've gotta head out to Pheonix for a week in August. Have any of you ever been out that way? If so, what are some things to do, places to see, and eat out there. I've heard its very nice and clean and the restaurants are great but nothing specific.

Any info or advice? Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

What area of Phoenix are you goin to?  I live out in the suburb of Surprise.  But most places in the Valley there are things to do.

I was just wondering about all this immigration stuff going on in Arizona.  Why should they care, because, as a school board member in a Northeastern state commented, "Arizona doesn't share a border with Mexico"!!

I was just wondering about all this immigration stuff going on in Arizona.  Why should they care, because, as a school board member in a Northeastern state commented, "Arizona doesn't share a border with Mexico"!!

Nice!!  And this is teaching our youth?? 

This immigration stuff is a mess.  I like what Arizona has done.  This issue of immigration should have been resolved by the Federal government, but Arizona took the initiative.

What area of Phoenix are you goin to?  I live out in the suburb of Surprise.  But most places in the Valley there are things to do.

We are actually going to be in Glendale, I just thought it'd be close enough to ask about Phoenix.

We are actually going to be in Glendale, I just thought it'd be close enough to ask about Phoenix.

Glendale has many shopping, restaurants, and other things to do.  My top suggestion would be taking a tour at University of Phoenix Stadium-Arizona Cardinals.  Here's info on those tours: http://www.universityofphoenixstadium.com/index.php?page=tours&section=public_tours

You can look and see, but Glendale is a 20 minute drive to downtown Phoenix, if you find something.

Guest WarTiger

Nice!!  And this is teaching our youth?? 

school board members are not usually teachers.

Archived