A.J. Richardson wants an offer

Richardson is an all-purpose back out of White Hall, Arkansas. Doesn't have any offers now but is getting attention from several schools.

I'd like to see him in an Auburn Jersey if he keeps filling out and gets stronger.

RIVALS---> http://rivals.yahoo.com/arkansasvarsity/football/recruiting/player-A.J.-Richardson-110036

VIDEO--->

Potential Kick Returner?

What are we waiting for? let's offer A.J. before someone else gets their hands on him.

Just because someone wants an offer dosen't mean you give them one. Scholarship numbers man, scholarship numbers!

For some reason everybody thats says they " want an offer from auburn" always commit to someone else. Like Ja'Uan Story  :pcprobs:

That's what popped into my head when I read that.

For some reason everybody thats says they " want an offer from auburn" always commit to someone else. Like Ja'Uan Story  :pcprobs:

Yea, just like all 30 commitments we had last year.  ;)

Story was never leaving the state of Florida and the coaches probably knew that when they offered him.

Yea, just like all 30 commitments we had last year.  ;)

Story was never leaving the state of Florida and the coaches probably knew that when they offered him.

How many publicly said they specifically wanted an AU offer out of those 30? my memory must be slipping a little

I'm tired of hearing this quote: "If Au offers me, I will go ahead and commit"

Only seen that happen once I think,, but seen it not happen several times.. :pcprobs:

Just my personal opinion (and that is prob not much)but if we are gonna burn a scholly and offer a kid with only punt and or kick-off return in mind,then I hope it's Ameer Abdullah. Just my two cents!

Just my personal opinion (and that is prob not much)but if we are gonna burn a scholly and offer a kid with only punt and or kick-off return in mind,then I hope it's Ameer Abdullah. Just my two cents!

Well I'd hope we wouldn't burn a scholly for just punt/kick return. I just thought he could help in that department. Clearly at this point, he hasn't reached his full potential yet. AJ needs to start attending camps to get noticed.

Archived