My E5 blog piece is up - Tick, Tock: The March to Game Day!

Eagle5

49 days and counting, but dammit, it's DRAGGING like a glacier!   Hit my blog piece, if you need tips to get there, and a grin or two while you're at it  :hellyeah:

Mash here:

http://www.auburneagle.com/Eagle5/?p=269

War Damn!

E5

P.S.  StatTiger gets a shout out, and this blogger's respect, notwithstanding the tongue-in-cheek on "Stats Ninjas"!

49 days and counting, but dammit, it's DRAGGING like a glacier!   Hit my blog piece, if you need tips to get there, and a grin or two while you're at it  :hellyeah:

Mash here:

http://www.auburneagle.com/Eagle5/?p=269

War Damn!

E5

P.S.  StatTiger gets a shout out, and this blogger's respect, notwithstanding the tongue-in-cheek on "Stats Ninjas"!

Very nice article. Inspiring to a low rent...err no rent writer like me. WDE!

Entertaining piece, and well-written as always Eagle5.

"One enterprising fan, frustrated with the water boarding torture of the countdown, recently posed the cryogenic fan solution, “If I freeze myself until September 4th, can I be revived safely for the opening game?”

Did we ever get an answer?  I'm all for it.

Enjoyed that.  I feel much more prepared to parry and parley with my fellow college football colleagues in the office, but I'll probably just end up getting the Tracy Rocker stare reversed on me......

I enjoyed that. But tell the truth. You were dropped on your head as a small child, weren't you.

Oh, indeed, good Sir.  I am one twisted, sick, and deranged individual.  But I'm in good company on that score with Edgar Allan Poe, Hemingway, Faulkner, George Carlin, and (I could go on, but you get the idea).  :party:

Archived