Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a horrible day.

Yeah, having 7 4 stars on the team and 8 or so good quality 3 stars makes this a total bust I guess...pfft

Yeah, having an in-state guy go to a school that has 7 guys at his position at the school he commited to is perfectly fine.

Wow did we lose him?  I'm so dissapointed with this decision and class.  Total fail.

:rolleyes:

No surprise... even ST had him going to LSU. People think AU is going to sign everyone and explode when they don't.

ST was right.  I feel like all the top kids in the state have been cherry picked.  We Ned to defend our borders it seems.

This is a horrible day.

Yeah, having 7 4 stars on the team and 8 or so good quality 3 stars makes this a total bust I guess...pfft

you know what we means we are missing on all the targets that we were getting so excited I really wanted known and am getting kinda aggrevated im trying to stay positive but if we miss on L williams I have no clue what I will do but it will be something to get this frustration out. this is a sub par signing day to say the least just admit it! Im happy for who we have and they are great but we just wont get to 23 without hitting on some plan b,c,and d's

This is a horrible day.

Yeah, having an in-state guy go to a school that has 7 guys at his position at the school he commited to is perfectly fine.

Crying about it isn't going to help. And people saying the day is HORRIBLE is just ridiculous....

This is a horrible day.

you know what we means we are missing on all the targets that we were getting so excited I really wanted known and am getting kinda aggrevated im trying to stay positive but if we miss on L williams I have no clue what I will do but it will be something to get this frustration out. this is a sub par signing day to say the least just admit it! Im happy for who we have and they are great but we just wont get to 23 without hitting on some plan b,c,and d's

If we miss on L Williams, Auburn will continue being Auburn and do what it does.

This is a horrible day.

Crying about it isn't going to help. And people saying the day is HORRIBLE is just ridiculous....

IKR

Yea, the day hasn't gone like I wanted it to so far either but I have never seen so many crybabies in my frigging life. Jeez, some of you are living up to the sterotype others want to label us with. AU has 15 or so damn good players signed and will get a few more. We will be dang good. Chill.

This is a horrible day.

Not in the context of life, of course.  After all football is just a game.  In the context of national signing day, however, yeah - it's pretty bad when one after another of guys we were "in it" for pick someone else.

This is a horrible day.

I think it's getting harder and harder to spin this in a positive light.Im thrilled to have all of our guys that have comitted so far, regardless of their # of stars but we have to be honest..We've lost quite a few head to head battles over the past week. And no, Shon Coleman, Mike Blakely, and Corey Grant really don't count...They were already on the team. Here's to our coaches pulling a surprise or 2 later in the day. WDE guys

All the top linebacker recruits are belong to everyone, but Auburn.

Why do we have such a hard time signing top shelf linebackers?

This is a horrible day.

No it's really a fact. Not saying the class is horrible, but this day is. We have struck out on every single recruit we were hoping to get today. No one is crying, just stating the obvious. We have people getting excited over our commits staying, rather than uncommitted signing.

Why sunshine pump this thing.  True recruiting classes are at best a crap shoot, some pan out, some don't.  However, coming off 2 great classes and a BCSNC, we should be doing better.  I would rather take my chances of a crap shoot with 4-5 star level guys than 3-4 star guys.  At this rate we are going to have to go to "plan C" to sign a full class.  

I am warning you NOW, do NOT criticize my slight negativity with cracks about me jumping or crying or whatever.  Trust me, after today, I turn the page and look forward to spring.  I call it as I see it, good or bad.

Yea, the day hasn't gone like I wanted it to so far either but I have never seen so many crybabies in my frigging life. Jeez, some of you are living up to the sterotype others want to label us with. AU has 15 or so damn good players signed and will get a few more. We will be dang good. Chill.

I think everyone knows that AU will be around and a major player in the future. But like Troop said two years ago,if they are keeping score, he wants to win. We are not winning to a lot of SEC teams right now. That is the truth. We have some great players signed-that is also the truth. We definitely need to do better next year on the field and the recruiting trail..and that is also the truth. Our coaches didn't spend all that time with the KAs' of the world and hope for this outcome. That is not crying,just fact. WDE.

AU has 15 or so damn good players signed and will get a few more.

You can't be satisfied with "15 damn good players" and expect to compete year in and year out with the top programs in the country. I don't think having a high level of expectation is a bad thing nor should people/fans/players shy away from expecting both quality and quantity.

This is a horrible day.

It is a total bust if we're not adding anyone that wasn't already committed.

All the top linebacker recruits are belong to everyone, but Auburn.

Why do we have such a hard time signing top shelf linebackers?

Consider who the former DC/LB coach was.  Did not instill great confidence that AU would be the place to get "coached up", IMO.

Archived