** On the looming news **

Jonesy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the duck has happened to this thread? 

30 hrs and you've joined the sarcasm fun. You got sucked in. We really need this commitment, huh?

We are just going to have to wait til tomorrow around noon, supposedly.

What the duck has happened to this thread? 

30 hrs and you've joined the sarcasm fun. You got sucked in. We really need this commitment, huh?

We are just going to have to wait til tomorrow around noon, supposedly.

Yeah, he didn't want to let down LSU too late at night, ha ha

you can have it! Apparently people can see me coming from a mile away

Bird since you are the only Bird on here, what is this looning news that is supposed to be coming??

I would tell you, but that would be fowl of me

Put soap on the tongue and spit out the facts

Dolphins sleep with one eye open

More people use blue toothbrushes, than red ones

Slugs have 4 noses

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails

The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia

A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day

The blesbok, a South African antelope, is almost the same color as grapejuice

Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk6tNj85KT997_uv3JmtRIs5V0DZiYCR5Ufh-gUOXZjqrftqY&t=1&usg=__ce5RtTxV-4eLcBXdEtMZFQEcmUk=

Just the facts!

There was a four star player on a talk show this afternoon. He was about to make his commitment. It came down to us and bammer. He said he had a unique way of doing it. He'd fart once if he picked us. He'd fart twice if he picked bammer. I heard one fart and then my radio shut down. I never heard if he farted a second time or if it was just one fart, indicating us. Did anyone else happen to catch it?

There was a four star player on a talk show this afternoon. He was about to make his commitment. It came down to us and bammer. He said he had a unique way of doing it. He'd fart once if he picked us. He'd fart twice if he picked bammer. I heard one fart and then my radio shut down. I never heard if he farted a second time or if it was just one fart, indicating us. Did anyone else happen to catch it?

No, but that sounds like a $hitty way to announce

Yes. I heard it too.  We lost out on him.  He actually shat his pants on the second fart so he is going to LSU.

what was this thread about again?  :laugh:

It was a parody on all this stuff about the news that was supposed to break and had everyone on pins and needles and then didn't break. You know, sarcasm, a serious form of humor.  :trampoline:

Yes. I heard it too.  We lost out on him.  He actually shat his pants on the second fart so he is going to LSU.

:laugh: :laugh:  i just did too. thats funny......

nobody can sleep till signing day

I may as well try it I'm going to be up for at least 6 more hours anyway.

you can have it! Apparently people can see me coming from a mile away

Bird since you are the only Bird on here, what is this looning news that is supposed to be coming??

I would tell you, but that would be fowl of me

Put soap on the tongue and spit out the facts

Dolphins sleep with one eye open

More people use blue toothbrushes, than red ones

Slugs have 4 noses

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails

The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia

A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day

The blesbok, a South African antelope, is almost the same color as grapejuice

Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk6tNj85KT997_uv3JmtRIs5V0DZiYCR5Ufh-gUOXZjqrftqY&t=1&usg=__ce5RtTxV-4eLcBXdEtMZFQEcmUk=

Just the facts!

That's Weird. I Trim My Toenails every Time I Trim My Fingernails. Never Noticed Much Difference.

Is That White Grape Or Red grape Juice?

On a Side Note Though, The Longest Word You Can Type Using Only The Top Row Of Keys On a Typewriter Is In Fact "Typewriter".

2zg9fmq.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ lol^^^^ You are not right, Bird.

If only you need everything............

2cdjoz4.jpg

Haha One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.  One of the greatest books ever.  That picture describes 95% of the people here  :thumbsup:

^^^^ lol^^^^ You are not right, Bird.

If only you need everything............

2cdjoz4.jpg

Haha One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.  One of the greatest books ever.  That picture describes 95% of the people here  :thumbsup:

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this."

oneflew.jpg

"I'm a ******* marvel of modern science."

Archived