Wow. Emmitt's induction speech is amazing

Guest WarTiger

brought back fond memories of those Cowboys teams  :'(  I will have to watch it again too.

That was a solid speech. He did a great job and I love how he gave credit to Irvin, Troy, and his Fullback

It really got to him when he talked about Moose.  You could tell how close they were and that Emmitt meant every word he said about him.  Moose did help open those holes up for him.  Emmitt would not be there without him. 

The Gator Nation is giving Emmitt hell for not mentioning the gators.

*EDIT: Link Removed

He's not to fond of his alma mater and has said on numerous occasions that he wished he had gone to Auburn.

yeah I know somewhere years ago the rumor was out stating that he wished he had gone to Auburn instead of the gators. I'm sure he does since his coaches were Galen Hall and Gary Darnell.

He's not to fond of his alma mater and has said on numerous occasions that he wished he had gone to Auburn.

sad sad story how even when someone as successful as him who had such an amazing career regrets a decision. but who could blame him  :tease:

That was a GREAT speech. Gotta love Emmitt Smith.

As for him saying he wished he would've went to Auburn...We are already RBU, that would just be crazy if he would've went here too.

Archived