W/R C.Williams

BN Ricky Williams

BN Alex Smith

BN K.Moreno

BN Maclin

BN B.Edwards

BN J.Forsett

BN E.Royal

Cutler may surprise some people this year. Mike Martz is a heck of a coordinator and loves to toss it around. If JC protects the ball he should put up impressive numbers. WR I believe is your question mark.

I'd play Aromashodu before Macklin & Ward especially for week 1 against Detroit. Devin apparently has good chemistry with Cutler and the Lions pass defense is pretty much non-existant.

I'd play Aromashodu before Macklin & Ward especially for week 1 against Detroit. Devin apparently has good chemistry with Cutler and the Lions pass defense is pretty much non-existant.

That is also why cutler will have good numbers this year.  Now that Devin has emrged as 1st/ 2nd option receiver, they will both flourish.

That is also why cutler will have good numbers this year.  Now that Devin has emrged as 1st/ 2nd option receiver, they will both flourish.

Chemistry between a QB and a WR is everything.  I'm expecting a big game from Devin against the Lions in Week 1.  I've got him starting over a couple of other guys on this expectation.

Archived