Question- Favorite player?

4AUsince62

My favorite player is Chris Shelling. These are his stats

Shelling played four seasons (1991-94) with the Auburn Tigers. In 38 career games, Shelling made 262 total tackles (159 solos), had 11 interceptions, one of which, he returned for a touchdown and recorded 16 pass knockdowns and three quarterback sacks.

I had an English Class with Chris at Auburn.  He was a very nice (but quiet) guy.  He always came to class, made good points in the literatary discussions and turned his papers in on time or early.  I was very impressed with him as both a student and athlete. 

Tie between Stacy Danley and Aaron Savage.  Danley was a beast running the ball, averaging about 7 yards per carry one year and Savage because anybody who goes through the injuries he has and stays with it at Auburn is doing it because he loves Auburn.

Bo is the reason I'm an AU fan and ultimately became a graduate. Besides him, my all-time faves include Lawyer Tillman, James Bostic, Heath Evans, and Trey Gainous.

Ken Bernich

Don't tug on Superman's Cape

Don't spit into the wind

Don't pull the mask off the ole lone ranger

and you don't mess around with Ken...

He was one tough player, sure would lay a hit on rb's

I have to say Buddy McClinton who was an all-american in 1969.  He played 3 years and made 18 interceptions in a 30 game career.  Not a big in stature but played big. :aufb:

Ronny Brown.

I liked the two fold threat, Cadillac and Ronny Brown.

My 2nd is Rudi Johnson.  He could plow and plow.  A running back which carries the line is someone.

Archived