Greg McElroy tells garcia he will see him in atl

bmartin3228

well ,,that just gives us another reason to beat the **** out of bama. I don't care how bad we played tonight, we are GOOD.. we played bad tonight with ridiculous penalties the refs called tonight. Just thank about how good we are minus the bs penalties and putting a full game together.

well ,,that just gives us another reason to beat the **** out of bama. I don't care how bad we played tonight, we are GOOD.. we played bad tonight with ridiculous penalties the refs called tonight. Just thank about how good we are minus the bs penalties and putting a full game together.

I am going to pick on you for your pronoun usage. Not because I don't agree with you but because I read way too many pople talking about we, us, I and so on, when they were not on the field. If they could do better they would not be sitting at home watching the game. I do it at times myself, but I try not to. This is my team, the one I pull for, but I am not out there puttin my a$$ on the line. If anyone thinks they feel worse than the guy on the field that is putting it on the line, think again. If you are not happy this year, wait till next. Pre and post 2010, what were/are eyeryone's expectations? Am I always happy with a coach or player? No. But they are not going to get it right all the time. Has the D been perfect? No . The O? No. But they are winning and doing better than last year. The D has come a long way from last year, and with young players. They have not quit in a single game this year, Don't quit on them. This is the only place "we" can be part of the team, they do feel us. Anybody think bama's team did not feel those bags on the fans heads? We are better than that. Just say, "I had too much to drink and I got carried away", people will respect you for it. It is ok to be unhappy, just don't blast the team. BTW, I think we are saying the same thing. This was not aimed at you, just the people that use we, us, I the wrong way. Oh, I had too much to drink and sorry for getting carried away.

PS

I love all of ya'll.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec

UMMMMM ... what are u talking about... I wasn't blasting anything. I was praising that WE(as in i'm an auburn fan)  can still play bad and win. This is forum not a lit class...

UMMMMM ... what are u talking about... I wasn't blasting anything. I was praising that WE(as in i'm an auburn fan)  can still play bad and win. This is forum not a lit class...

I was afraid you might take it that way. Sorry, I thought I made it clear, I was not talking about you, but the others that were saying we could/should; I would have....I just used your post because it was "not" blasting the team. I am not going to call anybody out; everyone gets carried away, maybe I have. Trust me, I'm on your side. I just don't think people realize how far the team has come, that they have done it with alot of young players, and yes, they have a long way to go. Give them a chance, think back to 2008, then 2009. They are doing better, not perfrct, better. Is this not what people asked for? I will most always say give a new staff 5 years to get a program where they need to be. In that time, if you do not see progress, then start looking elsewhere. Too many people play dice; try playing chess.

I don't want to hear uat fans making fun of Tebow crying anymore. Opie was still crying in the locker room interviews. He couldn't hardly talk!

I hate to defend a bammer, but whoever on that team was not crying after a game like that, did not have their heart in it. I wanted to cry last year after the Iorn Bowl and I wasn't even playing.

I was afraid you might take it that way. Sorry, I thought I made it clear, I was not talking about you, but the others that were saying we could/should; I would have....I just used your post because it was "not" blasting the team. I am not going to call anybody out; everyone gets carried away, maybe I have. Trust me, I'm on your side. I just don't think people realize how far the team has come, that they have done it with alot of young players, and yes, they have a long way to go. Give them a chance, think back to 2008, then 2009. They are doing better, not perfrct, better. Is this not what people asked for? I will most always say give a new staff 5 years to get a program where they need to be. In that time, if you do not see progress, then start looking elsewhere. Too many people play dice; try playing chess.

Put the bottle down and get some rest. We understand....

WDE.

Guest War Eagle 29

If you bring up improper language usage, I would suggest using correct spelling. Perfrct????

If you bring up improper language usage, I would suggest using correct spelling. Perfrct????

:-\ 'cause the "R" and the "E" are so far from each other.  :banghead:

Archived