DE Jabrian Niles Commits

RunInRed

Niles, a top in-state DE target, attended AU's Senior Camp this weekend and Rivals has a free update. Good stuff...

Mobile DE talks AU camp

Justin Hokanson - AuburnSports.com Staff Writer

One of the top defensive lineman in the state of Alabama for 2011 made a stop off the Auburn's first Senior Mini Camp of the year on Sunday.

Mobile (Ala.) Davidson defensive end Jabrian Niles is a highly coveted lineman, with offers from programs such as Auburn, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, and more.

Niles enjoyed the competition he experienced at Auburn, including some of the talent that surrounded him.

"It was a great camp today", Niles said. "I'm 6glad to be up here again. It's great competing against a lot of people, against the best. If you want to go against the best, you have to go to Auburn."

"It was a great visit, I got to see how the coaches coach", Niles said. "I believe coach Rocker is one of the best defensive line coaches ever. He won the Lombardi Award, and he's pretty smart about what he's doing."

When asked about favorites, Niles maintains two at the top for now.

"Auburn and Florida State", Niles remarked.

Read more...

193013.jpg

Jabrian Niles, DE

Mobile, AL

6'2 / 270 / 4.65

Offers 8+: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Mississippi, Texas Tech and USC among others.

Thanks for posting. I believe Jabrian Niles is perhaps the least mentioned key recruit in this year's class. Meaning least mentioned by Auburn fans and sites.

He and Dismukes are the two plumbs in the Mobile area this year and Niles is perhaps the best defensive lineman in Alabama. Hope we continue to shine in his eyes!

Jabrian Niles has committed to AU.

6-2. 270 lbs., 4.65. Three star according to Rivals and Scout. Had offers from Auburn, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Texas Tech and Ole Miss, according to Rivals. Scout doesn't list an offer from Florida but does list one from USC.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-JaBrian-Niles-89670

"I believe coach Rocker is one of the best defensive line coaches ever. He won the Lombardi Award, and he's pretty smart about what he's doing."

When I read what Jabrian said after his most recent visit to Auburn about his position coach, I felt we may have a great chance. War Eagle Mr. Niles and welcome to the Auburn Family!!!

Archived