Another congressional genius

TexasTiger

pelosi-moses_small1_zpsb89695c0.jpg

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi doubled down on her comments that Americans should view the flood of children crossing the border while claiming refugee status just like baby Jesus.

Pelosi reminded reporters that it was the National Conference of Catholic Bishops that used the baby Jesus analogy. She then suggested that if Moses hadn’t have been accepted by the Egyptians, then there wouldn’t be the Ten Commandments.

“What would we do if Moses had not been accepted by the pharaoh's family? We wouldn’t have the Ten Commandments for starters.”

Nobody can even remotely rival Democrat Hank Johnson for resident genius in Congress. You know, he who feared that Guam would tip over

The scene: The House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday.

The players: Clawson and two congressional witnesses named Nisha Biswal and Arun Kumar.

Can't imagine how ANYONE would screw this up, can ya TexasTiger ??

But I bet you'd just as easily post a thread over Sheila Jackson Lee's asking NASA spokesmen whether or not the Mars Rover could bet sent to take pictures of the flag that the astronauts planted.

ON THE MOON.

Amahright ?

The players: Clawson and two congressional witnesses named Nisha Biswal and Arun Kumar.

But I bet you'd just as easily post a thread over Sheila Jackson Lee's asking NASA spokesmen whether or not the Mars Rover could bet sent to take pictures of the flag that the astronauts planted.

ON THE MOON.

Amahright ?

That was pretty stupid, too.

Yet, you think this is perfectly reasonable.

The dems defending Pelosi, is the equivalent of the bammers defending Updyke.

I'd have to agree....she's a stone cold loon for sure.

ON THE MOON.

Amahright ?

Don't forget about the president, he's the pro at this He has a huge staff of political advisers, government aides and military aides all feeding him information and he says that:

there are 58 US states

the Navy has corpse men

there were fallen heroes in the audience at a memorial day ceremony

Austrians speak Austrian

Arkansas borders Kentucky and not Illinois

he met with world leaders in Asia, (he was in Hawaii).

Yet another baseless remark by you.

Bravo.

there are 58 US states ( to be fair, he only gave us 57 states )

the Navy has corpse men

Austrians speak Austrian

And don't forget that Savannah and Jacksonville are 'Gulf' ports.

The media always had a field day when W had a gaffe but they seem more than eager to sweep Obamas under the rug and he has has many.

ON THE MOON.

Amahright ?

Don't forget about the president, he's the pro at this He has a huge staff of political advisers, government aides and military aides all feeding him information and he says that:

there are 58 US states

the Navy has corpse men

Austrians speak Austrian

He said he had been to 57 states and had one more to visit. now that I think about it, maybe he was predicting the breakup of California into 6 states, Colorado into 2 states, and couple others somewhere......

Funny, I didn't mention party when I posted this but all you hyper partisans went into over drive deflecting to things from years ago .

Funny, I didn't mention party when I posted this but all you hyper partisans went into over drive deflecting to things from years ago .

I missed the times where you posted stories of Obama's 57 states, Savannah being a Gulf port, Biden telling a guy bound in a wheel chair to stand up , etc, etc, etc...

No. YOU posted just ONE story, which contained the gaff by a rookie congressman, and a very understandable gaff at that.

Foreign Affairs meeting, where he was addressing , lets be honest, names and faces that don't exactly show up too often in his district. Had they been Hans Reinsdorf, or Sven Ulvestad, he'd have likely had the same sort of mishap.

I missed the times where you posted stories of Obama's 57 states, Savannah being a Gulf port, Biden telling a guy bound in a wheel chair to stand up , etc, etc, etc...

No. YOU posted just ONE story, which contained the gaff by a rookie congressman, and a very understandable gaff at that.

Foreign Affairs meeting, where he was addressing , lets be honest, names and faces that don't exactly show up too often in his district. Had they been Hans Reinsdorf, or Sven Ulvestad, he'd have likely had the same sort of mishap.

He clearly had no clue about the hearing he was walking into.

At least he's not the President. We could start a new thread on things this President has said that would strongly indicate he had absolutely no clue WTF he was talking about

Clearly he DID, as I explained above ,and which is likely the reason he assumed the individuals he was addressing , the ones w/ unusual sounding names, and who probably looked as though they were from India, and not the USA. What he obviously lacked was a briefing as to who was going to be appearing,

Savannah never has been a Gulf port. We do NOT have 57 states. And as much as he'd like to have done so, Chuck Graham would have NEVER been able to stand up and take a bow for old Joe.

Clearly he DID, as I explained above ,and which is likely the reason he assumed the individuals he was addressing , the ones w/ unusual sounding names, and who probably looked as though they were from India, and not the USA. What he obviously lacked was a briefing as to who was going to be appearing,

Savannah never has been a Gulf port. We do NOT have 57 states. And as much as he'd like to have done so, Chuck Graham would have NEVER been able to stand up and take a bow for old Joe.

Indian officials would rarely, if ever , be at a congressional hearing.

I'm guessing, in his mind, that's what made it such an auspicious occasion.

Archived