Need any more eveidence that Democrats are at a minimum a little off in the head or up to insane?

AUisAll

It's obvious many of them have their heads in the sand (or elsewhere) and have no clue what's going on in the world. Note the deafening silence from the likes of Reid and Pelosi. Fortunately a few are waking up but the clock is ticking for all of us and our country. Better not forget Putin.

It's obvious many of them have their heads in the sand (or elsewhere) and have no clue what's going on in the world. Note the deafening silence from the likes of Reid and Pelosi. Fortunately a few are waking up but the clock is ticking for all of us and our country. Better not forget Putin.

If we only had Cheney and Rumsfeld back, we wouldn't have any of these problems.

If we only had Cheney and Rumsfeld back, we wouldn't have any of these problems.

We would still have problems, we would just have people capable of making a decision, not being pus---s but we would have less problems that the pus---s have helped encourage with their pansy ass and indecisive ways. But remember, run for your lives, Global Warming is scary.

We would still have problems, we would just have people capable of making a decision, not being pus---s but we would have less problems that the pus---s have helped encourage with their pansy ass and indecisive ways. But remember, run for your lives, Global Warming is scary.

Sure, their decision making proved to be invaluable. :-\ Yeah, those decisive, tough guys are always right. They really stabilized the Middle East.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I see no need to label those of a different opinion "off in the head" or "insane".

I went to the original Pew Research Center post for more details: http://www.people-pr...rld-problems/2/

At the very end of the Pew article, we finally find out that the estimated sampling error for Democrats in the poll is +/- 5.2%. That means the difference in the responses among Democrats for climate change (68%) vs. ISIS (65%) is statistically insignificant, and a broad headline like "DEMOCRATS MORE AFRAID OF GLOBAL WARMING THAN ISIS" is somewhat misleading and cannot be supported by the poll, given the sampling error. But of course, accurate or not, it makes a nice headline if one merely wishes to bash Dems.

For myself, I think only 25% of Republicans fearing global warming is more concerning. I will not label them "off in the head" or "insane" for that opinion, but I believe it shows a large degree of ignorance to ignore the consensus opinion of 97% of climate scientists.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I see no need to label those of a different opinion "off in the head" or "insane".

I went to the original Pew Research Center post for more details: http://www.people-pr...rld-problems/2/

At the very end of the Pew article, we finally find out that the estimated sampling error for Democrats in the poll is +/- 5.2%. That means the responses among Democrats for climate change (68%) vs. ISIS (65%) are statistically insignificant, and a broad headline like "DEMOCRATS MORE AFRAID OF GLOBAL WARMING THAN ISIS" is somewhat misleading and cannot be supported by the poll, given the sampling error. But of course, accurate or not, it makes a nice headline if one merely wishes to bash Dems.

For myself, I think only 25% of Republicans fearing global warming is more concerning. I will not label them "off in the head" or "insane" for that opinion, but I believe it shows a large degree of ignorance to ignore the consensus opinion of 97% of climate scientists.

Exactly.

The headline could be:

An Overwhelming Majority of Democrats see ISIS and Global Warming as Threats

At the very end of the Pew article, we finally find out that the estimated sampling error for Democrats in the poll is +/- 5.2%. That means the difference in the responses among Democrats for climate change (68%) vs. ISIS (65%) are is statistically insignificant, and a broad headline like "DEMOCRATS MORE AFRAID OF GLOBAL WARMING THAN ISIS" is somewhat misleading and cannot be supported by the poll, given the sampling error. But of course, accurate or not, it makes a nice headline if one merely wishes to bash Dems.

Exactly.

The headline could be:

An Overwhelming Majority of Democrats see ISIS and Global Warming as Threats

Just corrected my 4th sentence to read more clearly...

At the very end of the Pew article, we finally find out that the estimated sampling error for Democrats in the poll is +/- 5.2%. That means the difference in the responses among Democrats for climate change (68%) vs. ISIS (65%) is statistically insignificant, and a broad headline like "DEMOCRATS MORE AFRAID OF GLOBAL WARMING THAN ISIS" is somewhat misleading and cannot be supported by the poll, given the sampling error. But of course, accurate or not, it makes a nice headline if one merely wishes to bash Dems.

Whatever makes one feel better. 63% or 68% or 73% of Democrats are more afraid of a hoax than the Devils spawn. The 'off in the head' part was that more Dems are afraid of a hoax than they are of a group that is chopping children up into little pieces and threatening to come to the USA. As far as believeing in the hoax of Global warming, I don't necessarily believe those people are 'off in the head' just extremely gullible and willing to ignore the faked emails and the fact that it is not getting hotter over the past 20 years or so. (And remember according to Al Gore and others predictions, we should all have to be wearing snorkels by now) Oh yea and the fact that glaciers went all the way to Missouri many years ago. I guess that had to be dinosaur farts that caused that. But I digress. This is a thread to show the intellect of the Democrat party as a whole not the Global Warming scam.

Whatever makes one feel better. 63% or 68% or 73% of Democrats are more afraid of a hoax than the Devils spawn. The 'off in the head' part was that more Dems are afraid of a hoax than they are of a group that is chopping children up into little pieces and threatening to come to the USA. As far as believeing in the hoax of Global warming, I don't necessarily believe those people are 'off in the head' just extremely gullible and willing to ignore the faked emails and the fact that it is not getting hotter over the past 20 years or so. (And remember according to Al Gore and others predictions, we should all have to be wearing snorkels by now) Oh yea and the fact that glaciers went all the way to Missouri many years ago. I guess that had to be dinosaur farts that caused that. But I digress. This is a thread to show the intellect of the Democrat party as a whole not the Global Warming scam.

Having you lead the charge to show someone's lack of intellect is priceless. ;)

Having you lead the charge to show someone's lack of intellect is priceless. ;)

Indeed!

That's the most idiocy I have ever seen compressed into one paragraph. If stupidity were matter, your brain would be a black hole.

That's the most idiocy I have ever seen compressed into one paragraph. If stupidity were matter, your brain would be a black hole.

I understand the truth hurts. So it's time to attempt to distract, demean, marginalize or lie. Good luck because the truth wins out.

LMAO! And they are off. But I feel for you people. To realize that your brethren are complete morons has to be humbling but then again based on your comments, it probably isn't. LOL

Archived