"Don't Miss A Moment" video

tigerwings

I still get chills watching that play. I will repeat my thought that winning the game that way, just ripping their heart out on a play like that, is much more satisfying than if we had blown them out. It is to me anyway

I still get chills watching that play. I will repeat my thought that winning the game that way, just ripping their heart out on a play like that, is much more satisfying than if we had blown them out. It is to me anyway

:hellyeah:

Terrible song by a terrible band

Hah. You corndogs never take too long to wear out your welcome. Every time I think a decent one comes along... oh well, joke's on me.

Hah. You corndogs never take too long to wear out your welcome. Every time I think a decent one comes along... oh well, joke's on me.

Oh corndog jokes. So clever. You guys couldn't come up with anything original, so you stole something about Nebraska.

Do you like the band "Fun"?

Oh corndog jokes. So clever. You guys couldn't come up with anything original, so you stole something about Nebraska.

An LSU fan with "CajunLSUBayou" as a handle decrying a lack of originality? That's rich. Did you become a walking cliche before or after you saw 'Waterboy'?

We have a rather handy ignore feature on this site. Later.

An LSU fan with "CajunLSUBayou" as a handle decrying a lack of originality? That's rich. Did you become a walking cliche before or after you saw 'Waterboy'?

We have a rather handy ignore feature on this site. Later.

Waterboy was a pretty stupid movie.

You obviously don't get the sarcastic nature of my username. I wouldn't expect an Auburn fan to get it.

Some of that fan and press box video I have not seen before. Great stuff.

We have suffered some bad losses to the bammers over the years. We beat them 6 years straight during CTT's years, but beating them like that in JHS on the last play during the last second cut the heart out of every bammer everywhere.........perfect...

I thought a heartbreaking loss for Bama would've been something LSU and AU fans could equally enjoy. LOL

I'll probably get flamed for this, but you gotta stand up for what you believe in. Right?

Terrible song for a football compilation. A mediocre song by a mediocre band.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but you gotta stand up for what you believe in. Right?

Terrible song for a football compilation. A mediocre song by a mediocre band.

Constructive criticism deserves no flaming. I would only point out that it's less a football compilation than a fan reaction compilation. I certainly won't argue the merits of the song or the band on their own.

I'm no fan of the song "One Shining Moment", but I watch the compilation at the end of March Madness every year. (Granted, it would be a million times better if they changed it to "Dream On" by Aerosmith, but that's another conversation entirely...)

Archived