2015 preferred walk on OT Blake Snow

ellitor

Walking on this Summer from Oak Mountain ...

CFDODNfW0AEDDVt.jpg

The 6-foot-6, 280-pounder has been a fan of the Tigers since he was a child and opted for a chance to play in the SEC over full rides to North Alabama, West Alabama and Stetson, among others.

"I would stand where the players would come out of Gate 10 as a young kid and wait to get autographs," Snow told AL.com. "I said I was going to be at Auburn one day. It feels amazing. It's the best wish come true."

"I got an e-mail from Auburn and it was saying that they needed linemen and really wanted me there," Snow said. "I called and started talking and got a visit set up. It went on from there. About two weeks, later I got a call from Alabama and I turned down their walk-on offer to go to Auburn."

Link

Highlights

I watched his highlight tape. He's got potential that's for sure: good prototypical LT size & keeps his balance well while blocking, run or pass. Needs to learn how to use his hands more -- he blocks old-school style. Nothing terribly bad that Grimes couldn't correct, though. Good pickup.

I love to see walk-on's succeed!

Good Luck Blake!

:wareagle:/>

I agree there is something special when a kid walks on and plays is heart out for his team whether he makes an impact or not. If he makes an impact that is gravy.

War Eagle

Archived