Anyone RV for home games?

GoAU

Looking to get to AU for a home game on my camper this year and looking for answers to a few questions as well as any advice anyone may have.

I was looking at leaving west TN early Thursday, which would put me In Auburn mid afternoon or so - is this early enough to get a spot? Thinking of SJSU or Idaho - mainly for cost. Tickets for a family of 8, plus incidentals isnt cheap.

Do they have any potable water / tank draining services that come through?

Not looking at leaving until Sunday, but is getting In and out tough?

Assume there is no way to reserve spots?

Not even sure where the RV lot is, but have to assume its not walking distance. Too bad you cant park on Campus anymore, like way bvack when i was at AU - RVs were the way to go?

Do you need to take a shuttle to J-H?

Would think a generator wouldn't be needed much since you shouldn't need AC this late, but are there any restrictions? I have a small one, just to recharge batteries.

Anything I'm missing??

My new favorite lot is on the the north corner of Shug and Samford. It's totally free to park. It isn't paved but well covered with grass. Has a good access road that is well maintained. Not over crowed YET. No hookups at all. There is a public restroom trailer which has AC and is well maintained. Shuttle picks up and drops off continuously. Most games only opened from Friday at 4 until Sunday afternoon. Iron bowl it will open Thursday p.m. Generators arnt a problem, quieter the better. Just a good low stress lot. Easy access. You will be glad you came. http://www.auburntigers.com/gameday/gamedaymap.html

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if there is any service for emptying the waste tanks or refilling the fresh water tanks? That's the only drawback if we get there Thursday is we'd get pretty tight on water by Sunday.

LOL, shoulda saw that one coming...

Makes me laugh every time.

Archived