Frost is ALL IN

aun

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn needs Kris Frost just convince his parents like florida did to blakely and boom you got him. I personally think a coach should make an in home visit and set up an official visit for frost and let him fall in love with auburn.

Auburn needs Kris Frost just convince his parents like florida did to blakely and boom you got him. I personally think a coach should make an in home visit and set up an official visit for frost and let him fall in love with auburn.

His parents want him to go to AU. His heart is telling him Michigan at this time. His parents have said it was his choice that they will support him wherever he goes. Coach Thig has visited there and he already took his official visit here.

KF is killin' it @ the shrine bowl practices. This would've been a HUGE get for AU. Wish we could turn him....

I don't think Frost has taken an official yet.

Frost is not planning on taking an official visit to Auburn, but he has been here on several occasions, including for camps and for two games this year.

I don't think Frost has taken an official yet.

I can't remember which weekend it was but I thought he took an official visit for either the LSU or the UGA game. I hope I'm wrong because it would definitely help for him to visit again. I don't think we have spent our one head coach in-home visit. That would help too I imagine.

One problem with the coaches making an in-home visit is that the dead period starts on Monday.

I just don't understand this. He takes a bus to come to AU, for a camp, I believe, and AU is all he seems to talk about and out of the blue, says he is leanng towards Michigan? Hopefully, as Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over till it's over.

I just don't understand this. He takes a bus to come to AU, for a camp, I believe, and AU is all he seems to talk about and out of the blue, says he is leanng towards Michigan? Hopefully, as Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over till it's over.

You're right. It aint over til it's over. However, It did just not come out of nowhere. It has been cited many times that He grew up a Meeeechigan fan. Sometimes in the end you can't pull a kid away from his heart.

I wouldn't write off Kris Frost yet. Rich Rod is sitting on thin ice and typically when coaches get in that position they make coaching changes to please the AD, boosters, and fans. I think that may take place right after their bowl game.

I wouldn't write off Kris Frost yet. Rich Rod is sitting on thin ice and typically when coaches get in that position they make coaching changes to please the AD, boosters, and fans. I think that may take place right after their bowl game.

Usually I would agree, but KF is an early enrollee, so by the bowl game rolls around (New Years Day I believe), he will already have to be enrolled

Just because KF can enroll early doesn't mean he has to though, right?  I can see the benefit obviously, with Spring under the belt and all, but it isn't a requirement, is it?

Just because KF can enroll early doesn't mean he has to though, right?  I can see the benefit obviously, with Spring under the belt and all, but it isn't a requirement, is it?

No, but he has planned all along to be a December enrollee

Well, that all depends on whether he's made up his mind or not. If he's still unsure, then maybe he should hold off until he feel comfortable with his decision, one way or the other.

I've heard that it costs UM less in January to cut him loose.  He's gone.

UM classes start on Jan 5th.  Last day to register is Jan 4th.  He can definitely wait if he wants until after the bowl game.  However, I'm not sure CRR will be fired (if he is fired) until his normal post-season meeting with the AD and who knows when that is.  That may not be until after the 4th for all we know.  I think we should just assume he's going to UM and if he changes his mind (and we still have a slot for him!) then we can all be pleasantly surprised.  War Eagle!

UM classes start on Jan 5th.  Last day to register is Jan 4th.  He can definitely wait if he wants until after the bowl game.  However, I'm not sure CRR will be fired (if he is fired) until his normal post-season meeting with the AD and who knows when that is.  That may not be until after the 4th for all we know.  I think we should just assume he's going to UM and if he changes his mind (and we still have a slot for him!) then we can all be pleasantly surprised.  War Eagle!

UM may wait til the 5th so KF and Hart are locked in and at that point would have to sit out a year to play at a D 1 school.

I can see losing RR might cost Michgan Dee Hart but if Kris frost always wanted to play at Michgan and he has an offer from them it might not matter who the coach is.  :believe:  :wareagle:

I can see losing RR might cost Michgan Dee Hart but if Kris frost always wanted to play at Michgan and he has an offer from them it might not matter who the coach is.  :believe:  :wareagle:

Hart also grew up a Wolverine fan.

Hart also grew up a Wolverine fan.

Not sure about that. Have not seen that anywhere.

Archived