Frost is ALL IN

aun

Unless KF has another year of high school left, he won't be playing for R Rod.

I just hope that Michigan and Harbaugh do not put the bad blood behind them so he can go to Michigan if they offer more $ than the 49ers...a key with KF is if he decides to wait til the summer to start classes. If he does then he will be giving Michigan every chance to get a coach he likes.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K i'm not going to argue with you about it. I'll just stick to what I say and hope he is watching the game where Mich cannot move the ball and cannot stop MSU and the game is 38-14. Just sayin.

We were not arguing. It was just a discussion. And as many times that Auburn this year has been down 17 (at that time) or more points I would think an Auburn fan would be the last fan to call 17 point game a disaster...and as you can tell I am supersticous and glad you jumping the gun did not come back to bite the dawgs.

Yea but the difference is the AU games that I was at where we were down by 17 I saw us just making a few mistakes I never got the feeling that we were being dominated like Mich is. And by disaster I do not mean just this one game, I think the whole Richrod hire to Michigan was a disaster. He took one of the best jobs in the country and has some what made it a joke.

Unless KF has another year of high school left, he won't be playing for R Rod.

I just hope that Michigan and Harbaugh do not put the bad blood behind them so he can go to Michigan if they offer more than the 49ers...a key with KF is if he decides to wait til the summer to start classes. If he does then he will be giving Michigan every chance to get a coach he likes.

This we can agree on thats why I hope they keep RichRod because I think Harbaugh at Michigan would be poison.

K i'm not going to argue with you about it. I'll just stick to what I say and hope he is watching the game where Mich cannot move the ball and cannot stop MSU and the game is 38-14. Just sayin.

We were not arguing. It was just a discussion. And as many times that Auburn this year has been down 17 (at that time) or more points I would think an Auburn fan would be the last fan to call 17 point game a disaster...and as you can tell I am supersticous and glad you jumping the gun did not come back to bite the dawgs.

Yea but the difference is the AU games that I was at where we were down by 17 I saw us just making a few mistakes I never got the feeling that we were being dominated like Mich is. And by disaster I do not mean just this one game, I think the whole Richrod hire to Michigan was a disaster. He took one of the best jobs in the country and has some what made it a joke.

Agreed 100% and that is why my previous post about Harbaugh and KF maybe waiting to start classes is so important.

I would love to have him sign with AU, but I would rather him walk thru the front door as opposed

to backing in the side door. I don't want to recieve a signature by default.

wouldnt it be better for us if richrod gets canned? Frost is a spring enrollee from what ive read which means he will have to decide very soon, possibly sooner than michigan can find a high profile coach. i know Frost has his heart set on playing for michigan but would he really be willing to sign to a program that is in between coaches over signing with a school known for sending linebackers to the NFL?

I sure hope so because I see Karlos Dansby all over this kid and remember it was Chizik that took him from being a WR to a great LB

*Edit: Changed "C" to "K" in Karlos!

wouldnt it be better for us if richrod gets canned? Frost is a spring enrollee from what ive read which means he will have to decide very soon, possibly sooner than michigan can find a high profile coach. i know Frost has his heart set on playing for michigan but would he really be willing to sign to a program that is in between coaches over signing with a school known for sending linebackers to the NFL?

As I just basically said above. We will know if he still commits at the all-star game or if he waits til the summer to start classes.

I sure hope so because I see Karlos Dansby all over this kid and remember it was Chizik that took him from being a WR to a great LB

*Edit: Changed "C" to "K" in Karlos!

I see Dansby in another WR already on the roster in Shaun Kitchens. He's been making plays on special teams all year long and with him being 6'3 220lbs weight is not really an issue. I wouldn't mind him making that switch. We have plenty of able bodies at wideout, we could use him at LB. Frost is one I would love to have as well at LB.

Many references about Jim Harbaugh going to Michigan to replace Rich Rod, if and when he is terminated, but ESPN is reporting that the S.F. 49'ers have been working on an A-plan to secure Harbaugh's coaching services following the Orange Bowl.  TFWIW

Many references about Jim Harbaugh going to Michigan to replace Rich Rod, if and when he is terminated, but ESPN is reporting that the S.F. 49'ers have been working on an A-plan to secure Harbaugh's coaching services following the Orange Bowl.  TFWIW

That's a given the 49ers are trying to do that. I am betting Michigan is trying to bury the bad blood with Harbaugh so they can offer him 3.5-4 Mil a year.

I posted this earlier in the week but Kris Frost will end up at Michigan despite the blowout and regardless of whether RR is fired or not.

He grew up a Michigan fan, and will ultimately remain loyal.

I posted this earlier in the week but Kris Frost will end up at Michigan despite the blowout and regardless of whether RR is fired or not.

I missed that post Jonesy from earlier. I am glad you reposted it.

Do think his parents try to put anymore pressure on him if Michigan's program falls into shambles as it appears it will?  And do you think it will matter any?

It's possible. His parents like Michgan too, though. It may not be a done deal that Kris Frost goes to Michigan, but RR leaving doesn't really help Auburn IMO.

That's a given the 49ers are trying to do that. I am betting Michigan is trying to bury the bad blood with Harbaugh so they can offer him 3.5-4 Mil a year.

Rumor Denver wants him too.

It's a shame if he does go to Michigan. I understand his logic but DJ will be horribly upset.

I will be too. Kris Frost would thrive in our system. I'm still holding out hope for him...

I understand that he is a fan of Michigan but wow, it would just really not be smart to go there.  Going to lose your coach and lose a lot of ballgames.

Plus the weather and distance from home factor, I just don't understand it.  Oh well.

I understand that he is a fan of Michigan but wow, it would just really not be smart to go there.  Going to lose your coach and lose a lot of ballgames.

People were saying this exact same thing about Auburn when Tuberville resigned.

Found and article on Frost. Here's a quote or two from the article in regards to coaching changes.

"I still have to see about these coaching changes because there are a lot of coaching changes going on," Frost said. "But I have in my mind pretty solidly what I want. I know time is running out because I am enrolling early, so I just need that final say-so from my parents and I'll be good to go."

"It would make me step back and think again," Frost said. "You always have to look into that type of thing because you don't want to waste four years of your football career. I know that my education, no matter where I go, is going to be top-notch, but I always have to look at the aspect of coaching changes because I do want to win football games and showcase my skills to the limit I can."

Archived