Frost is ALL IN

aun

Did not realize he had always been a UM fan. I know if I had been talented enough to be heavily recruited, no one and I mean no one could have torn my alligience to AU. Maybe he will change his mind, you never know.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see losing RR might cost Michgan Dee Hart but if Kris frost always wanted to play at Michgan and he has an offer from them it might not matter who the coach is.  :believe:  :wareagle:

Heck, he might would rather play for a different coach. There are many amongst the maize and blue who would much prefer that Rich Rod be gone.

Doesnt really matter to me if CRR is fired or not.  As far as Frost, Id obviously like to have him at AU, if he wants to be there. If not, I dont want him to come just because of a coach getting fired.  There are plenty of recruits that want to be at AU

Doesnt really matter to me if CRR is fired or not.  As far as Frost, Id obviously like to have him at AU, if he wants to be there. If not, I dont want him to come just because of a coach getting fired.  There are plenty of recruits that want to be at AU

I really don't think this has anything to do with the coach at Michigan, more a battle between his head telling him that Auburn is right and his heart having grown up with the Wolverines.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a video on rivals concerning AU recruiting and Allstar practices. KF was mentioned. He is playing LB in the game. The video(it didn't mention who's voice was on it) says KF to Mich is not a done deal. The more he settles into playing linebacker and the more he falls in love with the position plays in AU's favor. With AU's tradition with linebackers it would push him our direction. They said they would get an update with him.

Other notes from the video:

Dee Hart is still in play. Greg Robinson(not wearing a knee brace in the video) is playing well and it's still not known if he will play or not. Jonathon Rose is playing well in practice and is matched up with the best recievers there. AU is the sleeper pick for Ray Drew. He's been talking quietly with people close to him since the summer about AU. UGA is believed by most to be the leader but don't count out AU. The coaches are still pushing hard to get a visit from Tony Steward. He is there watching practice but of course not playing  because of his acl injury. They will ask about AU before he leaves. Mentions Tuitt and says AU is still pushing for him.  :dunno: Will talk with Antonio Richardson. Believed to  be a long shot for AU.

There is a video on rivals concerning AU recruiting and Allstar practices. KF was mentioned. He is playing LB in the game. The video(it didn't mention who's voice was on it) says KF to Mich is not a done deal. The more he settles into playing linebacker and the more he falls in love with the position plays in AU's favor. With AU's tradition with linebackers it would push him our direction. They said they would get an update with him.

Other notes from the video:

Dee Hart is still in play. Greg Robinson(not wearing a knee brace in the video) is playing well and it's still not known if he will play or not. Jonathon Rose is playing well in practice and is matched up with the best recievers there. AU is the sleeper pick for Ray Drew. He's been talking quietly with people close to him since the summer about AU. UGA is believed by most to be the leader but don't count out AU. The coaches are still pushing hard to get a visit from Tony Steward. He is there watching practice but of course not playing  because of his acl injury. They will ask about AU before he leaves. Mentions Tuitt and says AU is still pushing for him.  :dunno: Will talk with Antonio Richardson. Believed to  be a long shot for AU.

^^^^Can we put this in a thread called All-Star game practice reports? I would love to see a thread like that since I am working almost everyday and will miss the practices.

The video(it didn't mention who's voice was on it) says KF to Mich is not a done deal.

;D

Somebody on this site has been saying this for a while.  I think it was aunoel.  ;D  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Good job DJ!!!

The video(it didn't mention who's voice was on it) says KF to Mich is not a done deal.

;D

Somebody on this site has been saying this for a while.  I think it was aunoel.   ;D   ;)   :laugh:   :laugh: 

Good job DJ!!!

A4E, you old turd!  Yes DJ and one other mod have said it and I kept him in a roster spot in my own little prediction thread.  Would love to have either Frost, Steward, or both. 

;D

Somebody on this site has been saying this for a while.  I think it was aunoel.   ;D   ;)   :laugh:   :laugh: 

Good job DJ!!!

A4E, you old turd!  Yes DJ and one other mod have said it and I kept him in a roster spot in my own little prediction thread.  Would love to have either Frost, Steward, or both. 

Good job by you, too.  I have to admit, I had dropped him way down my list. 

I think the key is whether Michigan axes RichRod.  I just don't see a new coach coming on board in time to salvage early enrollees on the fence like Frost, and it will be worse if Michigan strikes out on Harbaugh, as the NFL will pay at least 50% more than Michigan will.

Steward is still a longshot. Even if he visits. The Mods always say never to doubt our staff if we get a kid on campus, and while that helps, it is VERY hard to make up so much ground this late in the game....but still worth a shot.  I like that our staff doesn't give up.

Steward is still a longshot. Even if he visits. The Mods always say never to doubt our staff if we get a kid on campus, and while that helps, it is VERY hard to make up so much ground this late in the game....but still worth a shot.  I like that our staff doesn't give up.

Especially when the school you are chasing is the only school in college football recruiting that is hotter than Auburn...FSU.

I hope you did not just jinx that game. 31-14 is not a disaster. Very much in range for Michigan's explosive offense.

LOL have you not been watching the game. The score doesn't reflect the game at all Mich has had one good drive on O or D . They can not make a field goal, the can not stop the run, they can not stop Relf throwing it. If they come back and win this game it would be one of the best coaching jobs that I have ever seen. Mich needs to face it RichRod is terrible

LOL have you not been watching the game. The score doesn't reflect the game at all Mich has had one good drive on O or D . They can not make a field goal, the can not stop the run, they can not stop Relf throwing it. If they come back and win this game it would be one of the best coaching jobs that I have ever seen. Mich needs to face it RichRod is terrible

We looked just as bad down 24-0 to uat...just saying.

K i'm not going to argue with you about it. I'll just stick to what I say and hope he is watching the game where Mich cannot move the ball and cannot stop MSU and the game is 38-14. Just sayin.

We looked just as bad down 24-0 to uat...just saying.

Trying to talking him into going to Michigan? I hope CRR and CMR both gets canned so we can get some more pull in recruiting.

I hope they keep Richrod I actually think it helps us in recruiting. I dont think Mich will screw up the hire again. Even though I really don't see us going head to head with them on many recruits. This yr has been a little out of the ordinary.

K i'm not going to argue with you about it. I'll just stick to what I say and hope he is watching the game where Mich cannot move the ball and cannot stop MSU and the game is 38-14. Just sayin.

We were not arguing. It was just a discussion. And as many times that Auburn this year has been down 17 (at that time) or more points I would think an Auburn fan would be the last fan to call 17 point game a disaster...and as you can tell I am supersticous and glad you jumping the gun did not come back to bite the dawgs.

Archived