2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

Well, to keep some of you from getting too over confident, some "insiders" on another AU board are hinting that things have changed as of today and that FSU leads. (not mods, just people who claim that they know poeple - whatever that means...)

Honestly I think the AU coaches are lights out at recruiting. THis kid has supposedly been leaning to FSU for a long time and the fact that we are making him think about it tells you how good these coaches really are... 

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the "things have changed as of today".  What the heck happened last night that the kid decides to lean the other way?  Recruiting is weird like that.  And from what I have watched over the years it seems like the national guys are always a few days to a week behind what is actually happening.  They get a lot of their info from the regional recruiting people and don't talk to them everyday about every recruit.  I would say Luginbill changes his tune a few times before Goldman signs.

Well, to keep some of you from getting too over confident, some "insiders" on another AU board are hinting that things have changed as of today and that FSU leads. (not mods, just people who claim that they know poeple - whatever that means...)

Honestly I think the AU coaches are lights out at recruiting. THis kid has supposedly been leaning to FSU for a long time and the fact that we are making him think about it tells you how good these coaches really are... 

yeah, the "things that have changed" are that no one knows and more guessing to ensue.

ESPN @TomLuginbill on show: Eddie Goldman, Ricardo Louis both end with #Auburn.

If that happens, I'll be doing a lot of this:  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Auburn gets the last in home visit with Goldman and while FSU is considered the slight leader it's not over yet.

When does contact period end?

Auburn gets the last in home visit with Goldman and while FSU is considered the slight leader it's not over yet.

Tomorrow at midnight.

Tomorrow at midnight.

Is it a completely dead period, or just no in-person visits?

I don't think there could be any more conflicting info about Goldman.  One side is AU - bank on it, the other is he has always been FSU.  We'll see soon enough.

Since when? I thought FSU was getting the last visit. This is very good news!

Tomorrow at midnight.

Depends.....if you are  :devil: then no, call, text, backrub, beach trip with old white guy.    :P

Tomorrow at midnight.

Dead Period til NSD.

Per BM about 20 minutes ago.

Per BM about 20 minutes ago.

Yeah i just saw that!  :we:

On JOX, Luginbill just said he'd be surprised if Goldman didn't pick Auburn.

I truly HOPE Loogs is right but historically he is much better at evaluating talent rather than making school picks.

He said last year he thought Cyrus K. would commit to Auburn which he did, let's hope Eddie signs the papers first

Hearing that Luginbill said somethign on JOX. Can anyone out there confirm? I cannot seem to find anything on this message board about it.

Good to hear even more positive news on EG and making his way to the Plains. Very much looking forward to NSD.

:party:

Hilarious. You just forgot to color your font yellow.

Archived