Return Yardage 90 23

Punts-returns 1-0 2--2

Kickoffs-returns 1-18 3-91

Interceptions-returns 4-90 1-1

Penalties-yards 0-0 7-74

Fumbles-lost 2-2 3-0

Time of Possession 34:0 26:0

107201[/snapback]

I was there, and I'm tellin you the game wasn't as close as these stats make it look. :blink:<_<

The defense played incredible, considering the circumstances they were in all night long. They gave us every chance to win, but we didn't. You guys know I've been a huge Shula supporter since day one, but the offensive game-planning was horrible. I had a great angle on every single interception, and the south carolina guys was standing there waiting on the int. I could tell when the screen was coming, and I could tell when the short dump to the backfield was coming. It was sad. What was worse, is we had two to three great drives, that we could have put it in the endzone, and didn't. We ran all up and down the field on all three drives, and went with the pass when we got near the redzone. It was pathetic. Call me a fair-weather fan, but I'm calling it like I seen it.

Actually...we should have been leading when going into the half.

But Keith Brown juggled a ball in the endzone and ran into the wall face first.

He was on the ground for 30 minutes and couldnt move his legs. They had to rush him to the hospital and it seemed to take the wind out of our sails.

Guillon looked fine in the first half...except for the one int.

But the second half was awful. I dont know if it was because of what happened with keith or what...but theyd better fix it fast.

STICK A FORK IN BAMMER,THEY ARE DONE !!!!!!USC made them look pitiful....i can't wait for our trip to JORDAN-HARE WEST.......I DON'T KNOW IF BAMMER CAN BEAT KENTUCKY !!!!!!a pair of jason campbells sweat socks is a better QB than bammer has

Who's bama? :blink: Seems I've heard of this team in the past as being some sort of "menace" to :au: It's slowly becoming just a myth.

Remember when you actually had to factor in Bama as a West contender?Now you just have to factor in how many points to give to your Bama friend when betting on the game.

Easy guys...easy. uat is hurting right now. I had rather smack around a STRONG team from west al.

Hope they do not get it figured out before their last game of the season. :big:

The Bammers over at al.com are already mentioning a 5pm press conference to announce the resignation of CMS. It won't be long until the bricks start flying :bricks: . Hurry and buy some shares in the Ragland Brick Company, their stock is about to soar.

Despite what has been told to the fans, the plan by UAT has been all along to fire Shula after next season. They needed a "Homer" to take the job and get them through these down years. The main reason that Croom was not hired is that they did not want to fire him and get that rap added to the pile.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/birmingh...79518270560.xml

Shula said "we're not about pointing fingers" before pointing a finger directly at Guillon and Pennington.

"Obviously the quarterbacks did not play winning football," Shula said.

Yes it's obvious, but way to "not point fingers", Coach. What's the old cliche about whenever you point one finger at someone else, three are pointing back at you"?

Sounds a little like Troy coach Larry Blakeny the other night on his call in show after the South Carolina game. Someone brought up bad calls and Balkeny proceeded for the next 15 minutes to break down, pick apart, analyze and otherwise, torch the refs for about 5 calls they made.

Then he said, "But I don't wanna sit here complaining about the referees" :o

Bammer has a tough road ahead. .... It looks like another rough season, but the future holds promise.

Despite what has been told to the fans, the plan by UAT has been all along to fire Shula after next season. They needed a "Homer" to take the job and get them through these down years. The main reason that Croom was not hired is that they did not want to fire him and get that rap added to the pile.

107300[/snapback]

From what I have heard on the back waters of the web, you may be more correct than you know. These rumors are strong and are used by rival coaches when recruiting.

STICK A FORK IN BAMMER,THEY ARE DONE !!!!!!USC made them look pitiful....i can't wait for our trip to JORDAN-HARE WEST.......I DON'T KNOW IF BAMMER CAN BEAT KENTUCKY !!!!!!a pair of jason campbells sweat socks is a better QB than bammer has

107250[/snapback]

There is a smack board around here.

UA played bad, very bad. I was there, and it was depressing. I felt sorry for the defense, they were on the field all night. There were very few plusses. Hopefully Brown will be ok and hopefully we can suck it up for the rest of the season. I'm lookign forward to any bowl now, Houston sounds like fun...

Congratz to AU for an ass-whoopin of UT. Their stadium sure does clear quick when they're down doesn't it?

Archived