The difference between UT and LSU

autigger

We have all talked abot how happy we were that the UT fans showed class immediately when they arrived here on our board and the LSU fans were arrogant and classless. The one thing I have to say though is at least the LSU fans actually came back to this board to offer congrats or whine about the the PF call.

Where are the UT fans?????

Maybe its taken them a little longer to come to terms with the beating they were handed. After all...

:au:10

:lsu:9

:au: 34

:ut: 10 and in K'ville thats got to hurt 2x as much

We are here, be patient (only have access to internet at work). And you guys looked awesome Saturday night. Made us look pretty bad.

Congrats on the big win. Hopefully we won't choke again next week so we can have a rematch in December.

:ut:

methinks some of those LSU folks did not make the trip to the game. I did, I don't take a laptop with me. LOL

Also, had to go to Best Buy and buy something yesterday when we got back just to take my mind off of the night before.

Anyway, congrats. You guys have a good team.

Took me a while to get registered so that I could add my congratuations to the AU nation as a Vol fan and alum. I was really impressed with the total team. solid defense and outstanding offense. Good luck in the rest of your games. And please, please, please take it to UGa!!!!

Most of the pissy LSU fans you decribe embarass alot of us as well. Congrats to AU I know you'll make it to the SEC championship and hope you play an undefeated GA. Otherwise the so called geniuses will make up some sorry ass excuse to keep the SEC out of the Orange bowl. If USC doesnt beat Cal and OK goes undefeated you cna bet there will be some stink about USC being better than an undefeated SEC team.

Placed a bet on AU in the orange bowl so from now until then WAR DAMN EAGLE

Took me a while to get registered so that I could add my congratuations to the AU nation as a Vol fan and alum. I was really impressed with the total team. solid defense and outstanding offense. Good luck in the rest of your games. And please, please, please take it to UGa!!!!

108041[/snapback]

Oh, I think we'll bring it, Wallingdad. Don't you worry. After the way Georgia embarrassed us last year, we'll be thinking win and then revenge for sure. We've got 4 games to worry about before any of that happens though.

WDE :au:

I have to say that I actually enjoyed Geaux Tiger setting himself up for a hard fall.

I only regret that I was in Africa when we played LSU and couldn't be on-line after the game. Don't know if he was man enough to come back.

there have been UT fans here congratulating us the whole time . .

108053[/snapback]

check the time of this post chuck then go back and check the time of the very first ut fan after the game...... you'll see this post was here way before the first post....

Yeah, the Vol posters over here seem to be decent folk...

Well geez titan my bad it must have been on page 6 cause i read 5 pages worth of topics and nada.....boy people just love to point out everything i do wrong... what else would you guys likeme to do wrong so you can point it out to me????

Don't get your nose out of joint. You said for us to look at the time stamp of your post and made a blanket statement without checking to be sure first. All I did was check to see if what you said was true and found that ChinaVol had come by already when you posted. If you can't handle having something like this pointed out, don't make a big deal of it to begin with.

This is really a pointless thread anyway at this point. No need to stir up hard feelings. The Vol fans have been class acts here and on their board. It was a misunderstanding. We're all moving on now.

Archived