Congrats on whats shaping up to be Auburns year !

TexasLSUTiger

Wow, Impressive win guys over UT. I missed the first half came in at half time and saw 31-3 and was like HOLY COW. Auburn is for real this year.

You guys look solid this year. No one stopping you this year for the trip to Atlanta (Well Arkansas, but they still have to beat US and Auburn). Well beating us might not be such a big feat after all ;)

Wow no comment on our game, just humiliating. Well we all get routed at times, guess we were due.... Anyway not here about that.

Just wanted to say, congrats guys, Auburn looks awesome so far, long way to go but getting through those two games says a ton, more so on the road and pounding fat phil....

Good luck, keep the title in the West !!!!!!!

Geaux Tigers

A defeated Corn Dog, however still love my Tigers !!!!

TexasLSUTiger, thanks for the kind words. And know that when we complain about the behavior of some LSU fans (particularly some of the TF.com denizens), you are not included in that tally. You've done nothing but show class and sportsmanship, both last year and this year.

Thanks TLT, you are a great fan. I hope you guys can beat Arky, and think you will. I might even pull for you! :o

War Eagle!

TexasLSUTiger, thanks for the kind words.  And know that when we complain about the behavior of some LSU fans (particularly some of the TF.com denizens), you are not included in that tally.  You've done nothing but show class and sportsmanship, both last year and this year.

108318[/snapback]

I often lurk in the football forum, but I do read most threads and I must reiterate what Titan said. There have been some very classy LSU fans on this board, amongst the few a**holes that come around every so often just to spew. Thanks Texas for your kind words.

Yeh I realize we have our buffons, hell I quit posting on our board because some bozos where talking about how Saban sucks and our team is poorly coached. I am like... WHAT THE HECK.. The man has 2 SEC titles and a National Title, we lose a couple of games and the sky is falling. I checked out at that point.

Just absurd....

So yeh, I came here to congratulate you guys, Auburn looks great this year. Next year we will be back. Dont start tossing dirt on us just yet !!!!!

Good post TLT.

I think we're for real this year too....BUT...we're not half way through the season yet and a lot of mountains to climb. I said before the UT game that if AU wins I'll start believing we have a CHANCE of having a magical season.

As for LSU. This outsider's opinion is that Saban's only mistake this year has been letting Randall set foot on the field. CNS should have given the reigns to Jamarcus from day one and by now he'd be completely comfortable with the team and his receivers would be on the same page with him. Don't know if anything could have stopped UGA Saturday, but you don't put the better QB in the game down 24-0 in the middle of the second quarter. JMHO.

Good luck the rest of the way.

AUesquire,

You are preaching to the choir there my friend. But unlike some of my fellow tiger fans, I am going to give Saban the benifit of the doubt. Fact is I predicted my Tigers would be 8-3 this year. Why, because we did lose a great deal from last year including some major skill positions. Auburn is stacked on offense (and suprisingly on D as well), UGA was out to get us and is solid top to bottom, and UF well we seem to always lose to UF. Arkansas I think is better then everyone expected. WR and QB to be specific. But we do have talent, and I believe a great coaching staff. I would like to see JR play from here on out, win or lose, the kids a freshman, he will get better. Until then

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN MY AUBURN FRIENDS !!!!!! WE WILL BE BACK !!!! ;)

Whats up Southlink !. Congrats on the beating, wow I wish we would not have embarrased ourselves Like how Carter knelt the ball on the one..

Sure sucked that day, oh well we had our fun with UGA last year, what comes around goes around I guess. Good luck this year. Looks like you will be playing Auburn more then once this year. The west baby..

WE STACK EM DEEP !!!!!!!!

GEAUX SEC WEST !!!!!!

Anyway, good luck Southlink....

Well with Auburn and UF on the schedule, much work to do, but if that is the UGA team (The one on Saturday) I dont see anyone except Auburn to date giving you guys much of a fight. I know our Offense is less then steller but our D is pretty darn good, regardless of Saturday.

SEC fight should be interesting this year as always.

And people think the Big 12 is as good as the SEC... HOGWASH !

It seems like ya'll have a similar situation to what we had a few years ago with Cobb and JC. Cobb had a little more experience and JC had more potential. Unfortunately we allowed Cobb to keep the job based on experience alone. Was Cambell that much better than Cobb? At that time, probably not. SOme days he might have been worse. But, in my opinon, when the guys are pretty even you put the young guy (the one with tons of upside) and you give him the keys to the offense and let him go. DOn't pull him out. Don't jerk him around. Teach him how to get over his mistakes. Build confidense. Stick by him. We are starting to see what kind of QB JC could have been had he been treated correctly. IMHO

Archived