We will beat bammer!!!!

Autigers71

Some of you are going to require some serious meds to get over the Iron Bowl this year.  The term curb stomping seems to fit rather well imo.

I have decided that I would rather have meds and support these players and coaches 1000% than walk around like schleprock for the remainder of the season.

"Wowzee wowzee woo woo."

badluck.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you are going to require some serious meds to get over the Iron Bowl this year.  The term curb stomping seems to fit rather well imo.

My plan is bourbon...lots of bourbon.

Beating bammer in about 10 days from now would be sweeter than what we did to them in their onw back yard in 2010.

not even close... even if we beat uat by 100, there is nothing better than after staking a team 24 points, we rip their heart out by beating them in the final minutes at home... while knowing that we were on our way to a national title.

nothing will top that IMO. nothing. that is one that will forever sting uat fans.

I appreciate you enthusiasm, but I don't see this game turning out well for the good guys.

What I appreciate is the fact that there are still some true belivers left, that believe no matter what the perception of those who see how bad we are going to loose, can still believe in the good guys and encourage one another in that same belief.WAR EAGLE! my brothers.WAR EAGLE! my sisters  :believe:

I get pumped-up before every game-thinking we have a chance to win but, as of today I just don't "feel" it. We just haven't shown the heart to over-come adversity lately. I don't believe in "moral" victories but some losses are better than others. I am not crediting Bammer as being unbeatable, we just haven't shown the ability to beat many good teams lately. I hope being @ home will urge the team to fight for it!

:wareagle:

Bama is probably the better team this year, but our Tigers still have a punchers chance.  Anybody can be beat on any given day.

Totally agree.  I HONESTLY believe it depends upon how insanely supportive Tiger Walk and Jordan-Hare are that very day....for four entire quarters, no matter what.  How well will our Tigers play if too many among us continue to "Shlepprock" (thanks...hadn't thought of that in years!)?  Seriously!!  Do we not know anything about "self-fulfilling prophecy"?

For those who have to dampen the atmosphere of pep rally on this particular thread (which was its original design):

1. How well do YOU do when you're gearing up for something after a tough loss?  And you're not likely even in the spotlight with the whole world looking at your every move!

2. What pulls YOU out?  What would fire YOU up? 

3. How well do YOU prepare to be the best FAN you can be when the point of arrival comes, no matter what you feel in private?

I just don't "get" how anyone believes posting anything "other than what some call sunshine pumpy" on a thread of this nature, of this importance, helps anyone.  Reality is one thing, but negativity sure wants to masquerade as reality.  No one's fooled.  I truly believe if our Tigers "Georgia" Bammer, then anyone who added doubt to the fuel of the fire of enthusiasm and belief in their capacity to overcome and improve deserves a good portion of the responsibility.  Let the Bammers trashtalk our capacity to dethrone them.  Who among us needs to join their cause by publicly agreeing with them?

Go, Auburn, go!  The vast majority believe, and it's time we keep speaking out and challenging any who love winning more than they love Auburn.  NO ONE, no one, feels the pressure anymore than our coaches and players...and no one needs more deserves our support more.  Our opinions (NOT expertise) can wait.

:believe:

"Remember, Goliath was a 40-point favorite over Little David"--Shug Jordan

I like how just because I make an educated prediction, I don't believe in this team.  :-\

I did not think your post was negative styx,

But I do believe that a good portion of the fan base this year has turned their backs on a young team because of a few bad losses. There is a video posted in another thread right now where Tommie Agee is talking about Tiger Walk and how the fans really pump you up and make you want to play that much harder. So how much does it really kill these guys when they know everyone is dogging them?

So we as a fan base have a choice to either cheer for what these kids are going to become and help them achieve that. Or continue to push them down just to earn an "I told you so" This team is not the only one who is not performing well right now, the fans need to look in the mirror.

:we:

ToraGirl writes. "  I HONESTLY believe it depends upon how insanely supportive Tiger Walk and Jordan-Hare are that very day....for four entire quarters, no matter what.  ...( Seriously!!  Do we not know anything about "self-fulfilling prophecy"?

For those who have to dampen the atmosphere of pep rally on this particular thread (which was its original design):

1. How well do YOU do when you're gearing up for something after a tough loss?  And you're not likely even in the spotlight with the whole world looking at your every move!2. What pulls YOU out?  What would fire YOU up?  3. How well do YOU prepare to be the best FAN you can be when the point of arrival comes, no matter what you feel in private?

I just don't "get" how anyone believes posting anything "other than what some call sunshine pumpy" on a thread of this nature, of this importance, helps anyone.  Reality is one thing, but negativity sure wants to masquerade as reality.  No one's fooled.  I truly believe if our Tigers "Georgia" Bammer, then anyone who added doubt to the fuel of the fire of enthusiasm and belief in their capacity to overcome and improve deserves a good portion of the responsibility. "

Tora Girl, 

If we lose it is partly on the posters here ?  You really believe that ? We just vent and posture here .

I will be a vocal Tiger @ JH at all the right times and that might help some, will make me feel better anyway .

In plain language, they aren't mature enough to be able to respond to a challenge. They'll grow up and one day get tired of the beatdowns and will have put the time and effort in conditioning to mentally respond.  Right now though, to be proven.

I still Luv 'em just don't know if they have it in 'em, yet.

WDE Eitherway

you are insane

I'll be ya huckelberry. ;)

:thumbsup::laugh:

Guys at my age I've seen Auburn win games they should never had a chance. It can happen would I bet my money NO but I will say it can happen. Auburn has covered the spread at Vegas more then any other college team in the last 40 years. Never and I mean never say Auburn will not win.               

Unless Doug Barfield is our coach

Guys at my age I've seen Auburn win games they should never had a chance. It can happen would I bet my money NO but I will say it can happen. Auburn has covered the spread at Vegas more then any other college team in the last 40 years. Never and I mean never say Auburn will not win.                 

I vote this for post of the day, maybe even the week :thumbsup:

I vote this for post of the day, maybe even the week :thumbsup:

Your kidding right that should at least be post of the month or maybe even year...........Good God birds on vacation for 10 days and I feel free, bird free for 10 frickin days............. life don't get any better

Believe him. After all, he was the water boy for that 1892 game against Georgia...he's been watching a LONG time! :tease:

This IB just became a little more important for bammers...

Well fudge, there went me matching the NC game....I don't even want to hear about those two playing again let alone watch it. That was THE most over-hyped game I have even heard of. Us V/S Oregon wasn't even hyped THAT much.

That is IF UAT can win in JHS........

I'm guessing they're licking their chops right about now.

7-7 vs. Samford... 2nd quarter.  Woof.  Ugly.

Archived