Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

I guess I am nuts but I couldnt find a thread for Jordan Moore...by the way he is taking an official visit to Auburn this weekend...this was tweeted by Smuphy.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one called 2012 safety gets late offer and I am poirting the tweet in the topic ST created about visitors this weekend.

There is one called 2012 safety gets late offer and I am poirting the tweet in the topic ST created about visitors this weekend.

See I told you I was nuts  :tease:

this kid is interesting....i see him playing outside LB instead of safety because of speed....but,he will hit and he is 6'3 205lb.....he is someone that you can't dismiss and looks like he could be one of the proverbial "diamonds in the rough" type players....

this kid is interesting....i see him playing outside LB instead of safety because of speed....but,he will hit and he is 6'3 205lb.....he is someone that you can't dismiss and looks like he could be one of the proverbial "diamonds in the rough" type players....

BVG's specialty

BVG's specialty

yeah,this kid is what i call "a football athlete".....you can tell in the video that he loves playing the game and he might not be as "pretty" as some kids but he gets the job done with a collision....i don't think he has the speed to play safety,but a few big macs and some ice cream could turn him into a very good LB....i could see us signing him

does he have a rivals profile? cant seem to find it

Profiles are linked in the words. ESPN 247 Scout Rivals

It still amazes me that the kid hasn't been evaluated by Rivals or 247, and Scout has him as a 3* WR. ESPN has him as a 4* Safety.

That's new. When I originally had posted the profiles last week ESPN had him a very low 3 *.

does he have a rivals profile? cant seem to find it

Profiles are linked in the words. ESPN 247 Scout Rivals

That's new. When I originally had posted the profiles last week ESPN had him a very low 3 *.

It still amazes me that the kid hasn't been evaluated by Rivals or 247, and Scout has him as a 3* WR. ESPN has him as a 4* Safety.

They didn't have him rated at all, but I just went and looked. They have him as an 80 4*  #15 Safety.

Sounds like he must have been discovered late in the process and people are just now catching on... :dunno:

What's the comment...doesn't have speed to play safety?  Didn't I notice he is two time state champ in HHs....that take some speed and athleticism.  As noted, doesn't look smooth but a big kid for a DB.

I love how he is listed different sizes by each site....anywhere from 6'1" 205, 6'2" 195, 6'3" 205, 6'3" 208.

huge upside.   I want to keep him at safety.

I think I would too....I like DBs with a little size to them. Just depends on if his speed is right.

huge upside.   I want to keep him at safety.

I think I would too....I like DBs with a little size to them. Just depends on if his speed is right.

he just does not appear to be as fast as he needs to be to play safetyin the SEC....he might be a track star,and if so,good nuff' for me.....but i like his frame for OLB and he is plenty fast to play there

I don;t know how accurate his stats are but they list him with a

4.37 40 and a 2x 110 hurdles state champ...with those measures IMO

he has the speed but may not know how to utilize it on the field yet.

Archived