Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Bryan Matthews @BMatt247 

EXCLUSIVE: Jordan Moore: ‘My heart is made up’ (VIP story)

;)  :we:

;)

;)

I just wanted to hang with the cool kids.

A little late

Past your bedtime?

You could get banned you know. Now back to JM

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan Matthews @BMatt247 

;)

;)

A little late

Past your bedtime?

;D  My humblest apologies.

Bryan Matthews @BMatt247 

;)

;)

A little late

Past your bedtime?

Is that your kinky side trying to show itself golf ?

Bryan Matthews @BMatt247 

;)

;)

A little late

Past your bedtime?

Is that your kinky side trying to show itself golf ?

So much I could say but we really need to get back to our next great recruit

Jordan Moore is gonna light up the Plains.  With near-world class speed.......who's gonna catch him ?

Its not who's gonna catch him? It is who is going to get away from him and which receiver is he going to knock out.

I see this guy as a Craig Sanders with lots of speed..so with increased speed with the intensity of Craig Sanders sounds like a migraine for whoever he hits.

Should be a contributor right away on special teams, like kickoff and punt coverage - although I really enjoy watching Parkey park them in the stands on the kickoffs.

WDE

I've been late getting to review this guy, but good lord, I think he may be at the top of my list for must gets. With his size and athleticism, he's like Alec Ogletree, could be a FS, SS, or OLB. How this kid is a 3 star is beyond me, hope BVG can pull him in. Int VG really high on him?

I've been late getting to review this guy, but good lord, I think he may be at the top of my list for must gets. With his size and athleticism, he's like Alec Ogletree, could be a FS, SS, or OLB. How this kid is a 3 star is beyond me, hope BVG can pull him in. Int VG really high on him?

He is a 4* on ESPN but the rest have him as a 3* because he only played 3 games at safety, all in the playoffs this year. He had 5 Int's in those games. Given he only 3 games at his position being cautious and giving him a 3 * seems fair.

New time and date for Jordan Moore's announcement. Tuesday, January 31st on Fox Sports South after the Hawks-Raptors game.

New time and date for Justin Moore's announcement. Tuesday, January 31st on Fox Sports South after the Hawks-Raptors game.

Cool. I hope he chooses the O and B.

A poster on the bunker (who seems to have insider info from time to time) says Moore is a done deal as of today.

Yeah, Jordan himself basically spilled the beans last night.

No,  I am pretty sure E was being serious.  JM sent a text last night which indicated he was going to be a Tiger.  I really think JM is going to be a very good player.  He is fairly big, very fast and likes to hit. 

No,  I am pretty sure E was being serious.   JM sent a text last night which indicated he was going to be a Tiger.  I really think JM is going to be a very good player.  He is fairly big, very fast and likes to hit. 

I'm ready to see head hunting in the secondary again!!

this kid has star potential written all over him....with is speed,aand his lack of fear when hitting someone,we can expect some huge contact to take place in his vicinity, in the future....i still say he would be at his best position at OLB,but as a safety,opposing recievers would not like to run crossing patterns....i still have a hard time getting a grip on the video of him,in that he only played 3 games at safety and played as well as he played

A poster on the bunker (who seems to have insider info from time to time) says Moore is a done deal as of today.

Yeah, Jordan himself basically spilled the beans last night.

It is not like Auburn or TCU is a hard choice. Thats like UF or UCF.

Archived