Other Starter changes

AUcivE09

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope these guys get to read this thread and see what supportive fans that they have. OMG.

Sure hope JJ and CGC read this thread and possible hold someone accountable!!

You know, like most organizations in the world?

Westerman is not making trip, he is injured.

Sir, thank you for sticking with this group during these times. Honestly do not think I could do so and contain myself. You show unbelievable patience.

Do you think Westerman's injury will allow him to return this year?

War Eagle!

Yeah - I wanted a legit discussion but some on here are just too far gone. Our fans are pretty disgusting. I wish we could run the table from here out so I can start reposting what all these cowards say about individual players.

Slade is far from horrible. Look at what he has on each side helping him........freshman and a soph. The line is one of the most difficult positions. Westerman unfortunately has been hurt along with Young. While I do not think Westerman would be an upgrade this season on the line - I would love for him to get a little work to continue building this team. If you cannot tell - I have yet to give up on this team. I hope they have the same short term memory I have and continue to look forward to each Saturday.

Also - Does anyone know if Richardson is going to see more PT? I know he had the gaffe that broke our back but he seemed to fly around out there.

Yeah - I wanted a legit discussion but some on here are just too far gone. Our fans are pretty disgusting. I wish we could run the table from here out so I can start reposting what all these cowards say about individual players.

Slade is far from horrible. Look at what he has on each side helping him........freshman and a soph. The line is one of the most difficult positions. Westerman unfortunately has been hurt along with Young. While I do not think Westerman would be an upgrade this season on the line - I would love for him to get a little work to continue building this team. If you cannot tell - I have yet to give up on this team. I hope they have the same short term memory I have and continue to look forward to each Saturday.

Also - Does anyone know if Richardson is going to see more PT? I know he had the gaffe that broke our back but he seemed to fly around out there.

I don't blame Richardson fr that 1 in a million play. But I agree he got a sack on the QB after a whole game of zero pressure. Plays hard for sure just young I think? What grade is he?

Got to love Grown men criticizing 18-22 year olds and calling them out by name on here. I am more disappointed in our fans than our team this year :-(

I apologize to anyone who took offense or thought that I called out players by name. I thought most of us were poking fun at the horrible play calling of our OC. And I was intentionally making fun, or being non-supportive, of his play calling.

Richardson looked good to me in that game besides the young mistake. He won't make that one again.

But let's not act like discussing certain players' play is against the rules or over the line. It's a game. You can't talk about the game without thinking about the pieces.

Got to love Grown men criticizing 18-22 year olds and calling them out by name on here. I am more disappointed in our fans than our team this year :-(

I apologize to anyone who took offense or thought that I called out players by name. I thought most of us were poking fun at the horrible play calling of our OC. And I was intentionally making fun, or being non-supportive, of his play calling.

same here

I don't blame Richardson fr that 1 in a million play. But I agree he got a sack on the QB after a whole game of zero pressure. Plays hard for sure just young I think? What grade is he?

im pretty sure richardson is a senior..

im pretty sure richardson is a senior..

he is a senior

Best post this week. Agree 110 %

5th year senior.

From what I have been hearing Wallace will be the starter at Vandy...the plan is to run run run and also have wallace throw some dink and dunk type passes to lutz and blake. This isn't confirmed but was told this by someone who goes to practices alot. We will see...sounds interesting though.

I would not mind seeing JW running the Offense. He either proves he is the guy we need to right the offense or he will leave this board in a frenzy calling for Bray or Uzomah to take snaps at QB!

Is calling out players by name really a big deal? They are televised nationally and wear a #and Name on their shirt.

Yes it is. Would you call out soldiers on a battlefield for not making the right shot selection during defensive posturing? They have their names on their uniform. It's about being mature and recognizing that they do as they are taught. It's about being better than that!

Is calling out players by name really a big deal? They are televised nationally and wear a #and Name on their shirt.

Yes it is. Would you call out soldiers on a battlefield for not making the right shot selection during defensive posturing? They have their names on their uniform. It's about being mature and recognizing that they do as they are taught. It's about being better than that!

While I wont go as far as to compare them to our Soldiers - you are right that it is more a case of "be a better person". Hiding behind a keyboard to call out a 330 lb lineman should be below any AUFamily member. Unless you really want to look like an updyke. (remember we use to make fun of them for the same crap many on here are doing?) Fortunately for these people you have a few of on here STILL showing love to our team/coaches no matter how rough it gets!

Some of you people are off your rockers if you can't see the difference between belittling a player in the streets and criticizing poor play on an internet message board. I mean good lord, you guys are acting like we're calling for scholarships to be yanked and their houses to be egged. It's chatter about play of our football team, for men and players who get paid either way to do this.

Would I call out a soldier? You can't see the difference between your life being on the line and a game?

These same bloody idiots sit around pretending they're the superior race of fans. THEY are willing to sit quietly by as the team continues to perform woefully because they are the best. Get off your high horses people.

Some of you people are off your rockers if you can't see the difference between belittling a player in the streets and criticizing poor play on an internet message board. I mean good lord, you guys are acting like we're calling for scholarships to be yanked and their houses to be egged. It's chatter about play of our football team, for men and players who get paid either way to do this.

Would I call out a soldier? You can't see the difference between your life being on the line and a game?

These same bloody idiots sit around pretending they're the superior race of fans. THEY are willing to sit quietly by as the team continues to perform woefully because they are the best. Get off your high horses people.

+52,000,000

Westerman is not making trip, he is injured.

Sir, thank you for sticking with this group during these times. Honestly do not think I could do so and contain myself. You show unbelievable patience.

Do you think Westerman's injury will allow him to return this year?

War Eagle!

I second that!

War Eagle!

Archived