Georgia Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

CW for the Unitas Award!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN AUBURN!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good half for the Tigers. Now we need to do what we haven't done all season... play a full 60 minutes. We need to get another 17 points in the second half and continue to frustrate their offense.

We will start the half with the ball, let's get some points. 24-0 will be disheartening to the Dawgs.

WOWOWOW!!!!!!!! AU has not looked like what I figured them to look after an off week. Georgia's defense simply doesn't know what's coming. Never in a million years would I have guessed that AU would be up 17-0 at the half.

yeah, if we can come out on the first drive and put a nice drive together it will make it nearly impossible for Georgia to come back. 17 is still not enough to mail it in yet. This Georgia team can put up 17 points in no time.

By the way guys, I've been involved in two game threads this year, LSU and Ole Miss. Both games AU looked shakey before finally pulling out the win, so I'm going to sign off and come back after the game. Good luck the rest of the way.

They could do the same with 24, if our O starts to sputter. Let see the plays we saw on our first drive. The misdirection stuff between CW and RB. Keep it on the ground, move the ball and run the clock. I am confident CAB will be ready for this half, but can our guys keep the same emotion and energy level? This is where senior leadership is crucial to keeping the team level headed and playing hard.

By the way guys, I've been involved in two game threads this year, LSU and Ole Miss.  Both games AU looked shakey before finally pulling out the win, so I'm going to sign off and come back after the game.  Good luck the rest of the way.

121049[/snapback]

thanks, TF24...i've done the same thing myself.

ct

This is exactly what I was talking about coming into the game.

Our LB's look lost. Against Kentucky they looked lost as they did against Florida.....when the hell did this just happen to them? Davis is being picked on with his ankle and Thurman continues to look like a joke.....ugh

Slink, it's not over yet. You have a very good offense and you had some chances... a couple of bounces and you guys are right back in it. I look for a close second half.

Slink, it's not over yet.  You have a very good offense and you had some chances... a couple of bounces and you guys are right back in it.  I look for a close second half.

121055[/snapback]

Trust me, the game is over.

Our defense couldn't stop you if they had 2 extra men.

Trust me, the game is over.

Our defense couldn't stop you if they had 2 extra men.

121057[/snapback]

Come on man, you sound like some of the AU fans here! You have a good football team and you've comeback on us before.

Side note: The overall score of the series is now 1612-1612.

Archived