Funniest al response (Updyke on the loose!)

C'viewTiger

Ask your favorite bammer how many k's are in Tuscaloosa.

Or, if he knows the words to his school's fight song

A couple of years ago I was attending a concert in the park in my small town; singing, acoustic instruments, a quiet crowd and a very pleasant afternoon for all. . . . Until a bammer showed up. This 300 pound moron started yelling at the top of his lungs, "Roooooool TIDE...ROLL!", while musicians were playing.

He got no immediate response from the crowd and kept yelling. Finally he went up in front of the stage and repeated his behavior, with a vicious scowl at everyone in the crowd. (This is true, people.)

At this point a couple of police officers, who were probably there just to enjoy the concert themselves since up until that point no one could even imagine any need for security, hauled the bamzo off...to the applause of the crowd. Needless to say, on his way out of the park this bamzo was yelling stuff like, "Oh I thought this ws America. I thought we had freedom of speech here."

Only in the mind of a bamzo could this possibly be thought appropriate behavior.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ask your favorite bammer how many k's are in Tuscaloosa.

^^^^^^ Now that is one of the funniest responses I have ever read on these boards. ROFLMO!!! Priceless, well done,

Archived