Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Blogle is upset with us :(

And what do we care? His information has been just as bad as anyone else.

who is us?

We, on this board. Or have am I not cool enough to say that yet?

The next 2 on my list are Bud Foster and DJ Durkin. A&M thinks they are getting Foster, so I would love to swoop in at the last minute and steal him away. Durkin would be able bring T-Rob and give us access to Florida's big time recruits. I would also LOVE it if Gus was able to get Pat Narduzzi. He may be waiting for a head coaching job at this point, but he would certainly be worth an offer. We've been waiting on Muschamp for two weeks, so surely to goodness Gus has a back-up plan.

I mean, we've been looking for Boom, why not Barry OdOM.

:jossun:

Seriously though, does anyone have any clue why Durkin and Trob are rumored to be coming down tomorrow? Can't get the bride, settle for the sister? Or was Durkin interviewed previously in the process?

Where did that come from? Is it another "inside source", or is it credible information?

My fault Farmer, I hope you caught my "rumored to be" edit after I edited. I think someone a few pages back said PM mentioned it? I do have a friend in the Athletics Department that has given me credible information in the past, but even he has told me the past week that he has no clue what shenanigans are going on, so no sources from me at all in any of this.

Odom. Yes. Please. Now.

Hiring a bald DC is a last resort only.

On a lighter note, Parker Snaubel(sp) is fixing his washplant so that he doesn't lose Gold in his sluice.

I like Parker, bright ambitious young man

Can he coach defense?

Phillip Marshall only knows what the janitor of the athletic complex tells him. His sources no longer exist

This!

PM needs to take BM to clear the crap he spews!

who is us?

no i consider most,almost all, of 'us' full of it. dont see how anyone could be upset at that.

who is us?

no i consider most,almost all, of 'us' full of it. dont see how anyone could be upset at that.

:-\ I agree... I just wish this thing was over with.

The next 2 on my list are Bud Foster and DJ Durkin. A&M thinks they are getting Foster, so I would love to swoop in at the last minute and steal him away. Durkin would be able bring T-Rob and give us access to Florida's big time recruits. I would also LOVE it if Gus was able to get Pat Narduzzi. He may be waiting for a head coaching job at this point, but he would certainly be worth an offer. We've been waiting on Muschamp for two weeks, so surely to goodness Gus has a back-up plan.

aTm has totally given up on Foster and everyone else on their list. They're feeling mighty low.

This thread should definitely be in the thread hall of fame

PM: Muschamp on verge on being named Auburn DC...,on Twittah, 2 minutes ago

If this turns out to be true, I'll never doubt him again.

I believe something new from PM on 247 says it's done. From what I can gather, says t-rob is coming with him for sure. As in, done. I can't read it, but from the tweets blowing out like mad, that's what I gather.

On a lighter note, Parker Snaubel(sp) is fixing his washplant so that he doesn't lose Gold in his sluice.

Now that is a show I love to watch! I live near some great streams that from time to time produce some decent chunks of gold. There are streams nearby that contain some nice stones such as emeralds and garnet. One thing going good for me is my ginseng plants. I have about 75 nice plants that will produce some quality American Ginseng. No one knows where it is except me. It is very difficult to get to without having the assistance of some rope and hiking staffs.

Back to the DC blog. I am tired of the wait and have reached that whoever we hire will be much better than what we had. A few names that are worthy of looking into are Robb Smith at Arkansas. His defense shut out LSU and Ole Miss back to back. Bammer was held to 14 points. He has SEC experience and would be a great hire. Ed Orgeron is another top tier defensive coaches in all of college football.

Archived