2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

Rivals national guy says this is a AU vs Mich battle right now. I like it. His visit went VERY well I'm told.

^^This^^

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's send him a few pictures of Michigan in the winter.

Dude's from NJ. I doubt that would bother him too much. Maybe send him pictures of the beach though..........

Just send him pictures of Auburn coeds vs Mich. coeds.............................guess who wins.

We do have a ligit shot at this guy. imo

Will be visiting Auburn for 5 days later this summer.....HUGE!!!!!!!!!

Per this tweet.

You have to really like the way things are progressing here. Who is his lead recruiter. He is doing some good work here.

You have to really like the way things are progressing here. Who is his lead recruiter. He is doing some good work here.

Lance is the lead from South Carolina all the way up the Atlantic Coast.

LT and RG.

Big ...

The 6-foot-4, 290-pounder from Paramus, N.J., took his first visit to Auburn earlier this month and told reporters he planned on returning.

"I could see myself coming here and you know, being one of the best defensive players here," he said. "The (defensive) system is good. you know, a lot of moving around and I feel I could do it."

Gary will reportedly be joined by defensive tackle Corey Bolds, center Cesar Ruiz and athlete Ahmir Mitchell. Ruiz and Mitchell both holds offers from the Tigers.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/06/nations_no_1_recruit_rashan_ga_1.html

Wow, Bolds, Ruiz and Mitchell are all 4* by 247. I think we could easily give them all a legitimate offer. I was worried these were average players who were trying to ride the coat tails of Gary, but their ability stands on its own. I would take either of these 3 players even if Gary didn't commit.

The greedy Canuck thinks it would also be most excellent to create a Jersey-Auburn pipeline, plenty of football talent in that area. fwiw, 4 star NJ WR Hawkins is talking AU right now too.

i am not sure how you could spend 5 days in auburn and not leave loving the place.

Ask Martez Ivey. He had a 5 day visit to AU last summer and did not love AU, well at least not as much as Florida.

Archived