2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

Well he sure fits mold of big names turning to the dark side after flirtations with us. Kinda odd to me that his position coach is not his primary recruiter. Wonder who his primaries are at the other he's interested in. I would venture an uneducated guess that the DL coaches are.

The primary recruiter often times is the area recruiter. This is nothing new and very common in recruiting.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I think TRob should get some credit here, b/c well he coaches defense too ya know.

Fire T-Rob!

Oh, wait ....

This is why we can't have nice things... :no:

Hey I think TRob should get some credit here, b/c well he coaches defense too ya know.

Fire T-Rob!

Oh, wait ....

Ya gotta admit that T-Rob hasn't pulled in any DL talent, Dixie!

Oh, wait ....

Can we fire him anyway?!

I could have sworn there was an angry mob emoticon....

:lol:

Fire T-Rob!

Oh, wait ....

Oh, wait ....

Can we fire him anyway?!

angry-mob.gif

Fire T-Rob!

Oh, wait ....

Oh, wait ....

Can we fire him anyway?!

angry-mob.gif

Yes! Thanks, Randman!

Now, fire T-Rob!

angry-mob.gif

Fire T-Rob!

Oh, wait ....

Oh, wait ....

Can we fire him anyway?!

angry-mob.gif

Yes! Thanks, Randman!

Now, fire T-Rob!

angry-mob.gif

I had looked for that too. When did their faces turn red?

I had looked for that too. When did their faces turn red?

At the mere mention of the name 'T-Rob', obviously!

#firetrob

It's now the official hashtag of Summer 2015. I think I'll make it my autosig, also.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Getting back to Gary, in the event that he does sign with Auburn, and in the event that he stays for 4 years, can you imagine the havoc he'd wreak against the Ducks in the opener?!

Positive waves.

:cool:

#firetrob

It's now the official hashtag of Summer 2015. I think I'll make it my autosig, also.

Good times! Reminds me of being a kid when MTV first came out.

Getting back to Gary, in the event that he does sign with Auburn, and in the event that he stays for 4 years, can you imagine the havoc he'd wreak against the Ducks in the opener?!

Positive waves.

1_duck_hunt.jpg

Positive waves.

Yep. He, Jackson, and Tega, et al.

Positive waves.

:cool:/>

I'd rather talk about the dumb "official hashtag of the summer " than the possible impact an unsigned and uncommitted recruit could have in a certain game four years from now.

Positive waves.

I'd rather talk about the dumb "official hashtag of the summer " than the possible impact an unsigned and uncommitted recruit could have in a certain game four years from now.

In before, 'Well, you came to the right thread'.

Positive waves.

yay!!!!

Positive waves.

Hah!

I just got through conferencing with Do Ho (look-a-like of the Hawaiian Don HO the famous entertainer). Do Ho is 110% that Mr. Gary is Auburn bound ready to join the orange and Blue assassin team of Lawson and Cowart. SEC quarterbacks will have to wear extra pairs of depends when they have the $hizz knocked out of them on Saturdays.

Archived