2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

I just got through conferencing with Do Ho (look-a-like of the Hawaiian Don HO the famous entertainer). Do Ho is 110% that Mr. Gary is Auburn bound ready to join the orange and Blue assassin team of Lawson and Cowart. SEC quarterbacks will have to wear extra pairs of depends when they have the $hizz knocked out of them on Saturdays.

this comment makes no sense whatsoever. :/

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got through conferencing with Do Ho (look-a-like of the Hawaiian Don HO the famous entertainer). Do Ho is 110% that Mr. Gary is Auburn bound ready to join the orange and Blue assassin team of Lawson and Cowart. SEC quarterbacks will have to wear extra pairs of depends when they have the $hizz knocked out of them on Saturdays.

Imagine the pigeon saying it. Then it makes perfect sense.

Tiny bubbles... in the wine.

Imagine the pigeon saying it. Then it makes perfect sense.

^This

doc- keep doing you, sir. #DoHo4prez

Bham News said today that Gary is leaning toward the tahd but Auburn and Michigan are also being considered.

Didn't know they were in the running

Bham News said today that Gary is leaning toward the tahd but Auburn and Michigan are also being considered.

Didn't know they were in the running

They are in the running for every recruit in the country. Just ask them.

I read the news today but didn't see this. You sure that's what it said?

It was a July 1st article about their d line commits and prospects. From al.com:

* Rashan Gary (6-foot-4, 311), Paramus, N.J. - The nation's No. 1 prospect in the 247Sports composite is being heavily pursued by Mario Cristobal and Alabama. He has visited Alabama in the past and will be back. The 247Sports crystal ball has Gary leaning to Alabama, though Michigan, Auburn and Ohio State loom large in the race for the defensive tackle.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/breaking_down_alabamas_defensi_1.html

It was a July 1st article about their d line commits and prospects. From al.com:

* Rashan Gary (6-foot-4, 311), Paramus, N.J. - The nation's No. 1 prospect in the 247Sports composite is being heavily pursued by Mario Cristobal and Alabama. He has visited Alabama in the past and will be back. The 247Sports crystal ball has Gary leaning to Alabama, though Michigan, Auburn and Ohio State loom large in the race for the defensive tackle.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/breaking_down_alabamas_defensi_1.html

I'm pretty sure many of those Bammer crystal balls are not recent. Obviously, AL.com is too emotionally invested into bammer to provide a clearer picture of what is actually going on.

I'm pretty sure many of those Bammer crystal balls are not recent. Obviously, AL.com is too emotionally invested into bammer to provide a clearer picture of what is actually going on.

correct. The % of predictions is a bad way to look at it and is bad writing from the al.com staff. His last Bama prediction was in January. All the rest of his Bama predictions came in 2014. In 2015 his predictions have been overwhelmingly in favor of UM, but Auburn has received two out of the last three, including one from a Michigan insider.

correct. The % of predictions is a bad way to look at it and is bad writing from the al.com staff. His last Bama prediction was in January. All the rest of his Bama predictions came in 2014. In 2015 his predictions have been overwhelmingly in favor of UM, but Auburn has received two out of the last three, including one from a Michigan insider.

if that is where the info came from that Gary is leaning towards Bama because they have the largest percentage of predictions than that is nothing to worry about since his "leaning" is not based on any current info.

Sure would like to see this young man in Auburn Orange and Blue. We don't pull too many players out of NJ. And that's B1G country now. He would be a great add for Auburn.

@TomVH 14h14 hours ago

No. 1 ranked Rashan Gary said he's visiting Georgia next weekend then LSU after that. Also visiting Ole Miss, Alabama and Auburn again

The again meaning in July. Not sure of the dates yet.

Also per a free post by Keith, AU is the only OV he knows for sure. It's for the Iron Bowl.

Archived