2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's all tune in on a very old Lawrence Welk show from the early 60s and keep time to the music in our rocking chairs and fall asleep half way through an accordion rendition featuring Myron Florin playing the tune "Calcutta" with the whole musical crew humming in the background.

Now folks,we have music of the worst kind!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww its my stepdad Gary..... He is so lame

"But Gary, you told me you were combing your hair !!!!!" -- line from the 1985 movie Weird Science

:bananadance:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww its my stepdad Gary..... He is so lame

"But Gary, you told me you were combing your hair !!!!!" -- line from the 1985 movie Weird Science

:bananadance:/>

My God, what have we done?

I love a good thread derail ... but you guys are trying too hard ...

Now if we were talking BBQ, bench press, fried chicken or Bourbon ... now those are quality derails!

I love a good thread derail ... but you guys are trying too hard ...

Now if we were talking BBQ, bench press, fried chicken or Bourbon ... now those are quality derails!

Where ya been, 'stache?

I am actually a fan of this derail...Gary is walking around here passing out bowls of GORT..

That rascal!

Michigan writer CB'd him to Auburn today.

Veddy nice

Number one player in the country two years in a row...

Nice. I like that. The Michigan writer for Rivals reported a couple weeks ago AU and Michigan were his top 2 even though most did not buy the Auburn part of that. Looks like there is some real smoke here.

I think The director of recruiting for 247 also just CB'd him to AU.

His vi$it went well I'm told...

Ye$

Ye$

awe$$$$$$ome!

Our good friend Wesley Sinor CB'd him to AU as well... We're definitely getting him now.

Lol. Because the Michigan writer picked us. Sinor did have him going to Michigan.

made it rain, he'll be posting a money spread pic to instatwit any minute now...

I'd love to eat a pile of Crow sh_t for all the RG zingers I've typed. Long way to go.

Lance is the primary recruiter here and should get more of the credit if we land Gary. Link

I'd love to eat a pile of Crow sh_t for all the RG zingers I've typed. Long way to go.

Lance is the primary recruiter here and should get more of the credit if we land Gary. Link

His Mom really likes the AU coaches. Thinks AU would be a perfect school for her son. AU & Mich will get officials.

His Mom really likes the AU coaches. Thinks AU would be a perfect school for her son. AU & Mich will get officials.

Really good to hear. Lots of smacktalk coming from the Bammers about us getting in too late to have a shot with Gary.

Well he sure fits mold of big names turning to the dark side after flirtations with us. Kinda odd to me that his position coach is not his primary recruiter. Wonder who his primaries are at the other he's interested in. I would venture an uneducated guess that the DL coaches are.

Well he sure fits mold of big names turning to the dark side after flirtations with us. Kinda odd to me that his position coach is not his primary recruiter. Wonder who his primaries are at the other he's interested in. I would venture an uneducated guess that the DL coaches are.

Lance is his primary because he recruits the area. Once Gary got to AU Garner, Muschamp, and Gus took over with assistance from Lance. Garner is actively involved in his recruiting as the position coach. You can rest assured that from here on, especially when it comes to the official visit and the in-home visit, Garner & Mushamp & Thompson will be right there. And I'm told Rashan's mother & Garner hit it off VERY well.

Archived