***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, playing 12 yards off is not what I expected out of Muschamp.

I noticed this last week as well. It's really frustrating to see it this year. I was thinking this would change and I wouldn't see it every play this year.

What happened first drive on offense? Obviously it didn't end in points but I was struggling to throw some clothes on to watch

Good drive.

WhiF block lead to a big loss of yards

3rd and long had a wide open Peyton barber but the pass was short armed due to pressure.

O line looks worrisome.

So maybe Cole Cubelic knew what he was talking about?

Either way the problems we have now are a lot more foundation breaking than 2010 or 2013.

May be changing my mind on expecting us to win... JSU is 10 times better than us at everything right now. We HAVE to wake up and soon or we ARE going to lose

I swear some of u need to take a chill pill. Geez

May be changing my mind on expecting us to win... JSU is 10 times better than us at everything right now. We HAVE to wake up and soon or we ARE going to lose

Yeah dude. We've seen one possession from each team. We're going to lose.

I swear some of u need to take a chill pill. Geez

I said we have to wake up or we will lose. Am I wrong??? Didn't say we were going to lose. Looks like you need to chill on overreacting to posts. Geez

Archived