***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, playing 12 yards off is not what I expected out of Muschamp.

I noticed this last week as well. It's really frustrating to see it this year. I was thinking this would change and I wouldn't see it every play this year.

I saw it in the second half, but attributed it to not wanting to give up quick scores. But they let them walk down the field on intermediate passes there.

It's cool guys. I poured a whiskey drink when they got in the red zone. I was a little late getting started.

My bad.

The one thing Auburn has had defensively is that no one can kick a field goal against us

That's literally it

I fully expect no one to have a 100% FG day against us

This has been an on going blessing for a few years imo

May be changing my mind on expecting us to win... JSU is 10 times better than us at everything right now. We HAVE to wake up and soon or we ARE going to lose

I swear some of u need to take a chill pill. Geez

I said we have to wake up or we will lose. Am I wrong??? Didn't say we were going to lose. Looks like you need to chill on overreacting to posts. Geez

Lol uve said jax state is the better team when we've seen one possession from either team and its an 11 am game against a cupcake after said 2 possessions u say "we'll have to wake up or we'll lose".

Also I find it funny lol,

Mckinzey with a little action after the play

play was still live. watching the replay neither of his knees were down before the extra push

+1

It's cool guys. I poured a whiskey drink when they got in the red zone. I was a little late getting started.

My bad.

Thats your one for the year. What the heck were you thinking?? :)

play was still live. watching the replay neither of his knees were down before the extra push

+1

+2

+1

+2

True. +3. I liked the emphasis behind the push. I'd love a GIF

Archived