2017 4* OG Netori Johnson (UGA commit 4/19/16)

WarDamnEagleWDE

Wow that's pretty messed up.

His act sure was

What did he do?

He did it the old fashioned way. He earned it. If it's possible to still read his posts, read a few and all will become perfectly clear. If his posts are vanished, then just know that you were spared from the troll's asinine behavior.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's pretty messed up.

His act sure was

What did he do?

Blatantly negative/troll.

Yup. Because he hates this site. If I remember correctly he was given a number of TOs on the old AE site back in the day. He's on other sites now & has strong opinions but is not an a$$hat troll like he was here. I've had him blocked on twitter for like 3 or 4 years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that. I had thought from other posters that we were in the lead.

Yeah. Pretty much everyone thought strong Auburn lean on this one. Hate that we missed. Such is life, though.

It was a gut feeling.... I personally hope we move on now..

Am I the only one who has doubts about this kid? I do not mean to knock him, but something about him or his recruitment just seems off....

Like what? Kid was a huge AU lean. Went to uat, got caught in the moment and committed. Had second thoughts and decommitted from uat. Now is just visiting and thinking. AU I believe leads.

Netori is one of my fave guys in this class and will 100% sign with AU. This guy is a total monster and will flourish in Gus's system!

No he's not and we know what your doing. Your getting closer

Just pull the trigger, golf. Consider it a mercy thing.

Well he is gone by unanimous vote.

Thank you.

:thumbsup:/>

I know this is getting off topic but what did I miss? That guy had been around for a while.

Second this.

With Kirby and Saban leading our rivals and constantly telling these recruits about Gus being on the hot seat, we're going to struggle landing any early commits until we prove it on the field

Just my opinion but Auburn really seems to be at a low point in its recruiting. Even if we have success on the field this year many of the recruits will have committed elsewhere.

Go out there and kick ass! Leave it all on the field and show these kids we have a machine in the making. If not...expect no mercy.

Just my opinion but Auburn really seems to be at a low point in its recruiting. Even if we have success on the field this year many of the recruits will have committed elsewhere.

February is a loooooooooooooong way off.

Go out there and kick ass! Leave it all on the field and show these kids we have a machine in the making. If not...expect no mercy.

Yep. The last 5 years we've flipped plenty of recruits on or near signing day. If we win on the field most of this will take care of itself. If we don't, well....

Yep. The last 5 years we've flipped plenty of recruits on or near signing day. If we win on the field most of this will take care of itself. If we don't, well....

Good points. I am still hopeful.

We were but he then visited UGA a lot lately & got the win.

With Kirby and Saban leading our rivals and constantly telling these recruits about Gus being on the hot seat, we're going to struggle landing any early commits until we prove it on the field

With fans like ours(if they truly are), who needs to recruit negatively against us? We have our own supposed fans throwing our coaches under the proverbial "Gus Bus". Some on here are pathetic!

With fans like ours(if they truly are), who needs to recruit negatively against us? We have our own supposed fans throwing our coaches under the proverbial "Gus Bus". Some on here are pathetic!

Yes indeed!

While I understand your point and see that there are cases to prove your point, it is hard to defend coaches who have regressed each year they were in place. And have the gall to prevent outside influences from aiding in the progression and improvement of players when the current coaches know that they are not capable of improving their players. Specifically Gus and Rhett with QBs.

While I understand your point and see that there are cases to prove your point, it is hard to defend coaches who have regressed each year they were in place. And have the gall to prevent outside influences from aiding in the progression and improvement of players when the current coaches know that they are not capable of improving their players. Specifically Gus and Rhett with QBs.

All due respect, this is nonsense. Cam improved from the time he got here until he left. Same with Marshall. A gimpy Todd set all time school records. White hasn't been in college long enough yet. Which leaves you with one person, JJ, that fits your description and he's improved physically, his issue is mental. The percentages are all against your statement.

Is there another Cam out there that we can get.

Not until 2018.

Joey is not Cam. He will have his size but he has to improve on his passing in high school as Cam did his last 2 high school years to show signs of being a comparison.

Is there another Cam out there that we can get.

There has been only one Cam in all of football history. I don't think another one is going to walk through the door any time soon.

We were but he then visited UGA a lot lately & got the win.

Told the AU staff he was in. Was to commit a month ago at the JR camp. He didn't and the rest is history.

Archived