2017 4* OG Netori Johnson (UGA commit 4/19/16)

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care how many Schools he has on his list as long as we end up being number 1 on NSD.

After years of UAT taking our guys who's been committed to AU for a year or longer, then just days before signing day, they flip form us to the dark side. It would be so sugar sweet if we signed one of their long term commitments.

How is this kid the no.121 player in his class? Dude's highlight reel is crazy, amazing measurables for an guard who hasn't even started his senior year.

Hopefully bama "doesn't need him since he'd never play there anyway"

AU appears to be doing well w/ both of Netori's moms. Link

Netori Johnson plans to evaluate all of his options.

Rather than zeroing in on early favorites Auburn, Georgia and Alabama, the former Crimson Tide commit will branch out and visit other programs.

Despite releasing a list of top schools, though, the four-star offensive lineman from Cedar Grove (Ellenwood, Ga.) still holds that trio of schools in high regard.

“I would say they’re all still at the top, and that are being looked at by me really, really hard,” said Johnson, who took part in the Nike Regional Combine in Atlanta over the weekend.

The Tigers recently hosted Johnson, the No. 4 offensive guard in the country, during the program’s Junior Day event in February. Johnson is one of a handful of offensive lineman Auburn is targeting in the 2017 recruiting cycle, after signing just two in February.

His family members were taken back by their trip to The Plains.

“They both were crying,” Johnson said of his mother and another relative. “They’re some cry babies. They were both very excited for me, that being one of their first visits with me. It was very unique and nice. I liked it. It was funny at first. But my mom and my second mom loved it.”

The 6-foot-5 Johnson is planning to be in attendance for Auburn’s annual spring football game on April 9, but maintained that he could head to Athens that same weekend to take in Georgia’s practice.

Whether he’ll attend or not, Johnson continues to grow his relationship with the coaching staff, particularly offensive line coach Herb Hand. That should bode well for the Tigers in the long run.

“Herb Hand is a great guy,” Johnson said of the first-year coach. “He can cook. He’s funny, he’s a good dude and he can rap a little bit. Especially with Antwuan Jackson there, that’s a big impact.”

• 2 weeks later...

Netori is one of my fave guys in this class and will 100% sign with AU. This guy is a total monster and will flourish in Gus's system!

No he's not and we know what your doing. Your getting closer

Netori is one of my fave guys in this class and will 100% sign with AU. This guy is a total monster and will flourish in Gus's system!

Just pull the trigger, golf. Consider it a mercy thing.

Well he is gone by unanimous vote.

Thank you.

Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Thank you.

I know this is getting off topic but what did I miss? That guy had been around for a while.

Am I the only one who has doubts about this kid? I do not mean to knock him, but something about him or his recruitment just seems off....

Like what? Kid was a huge AU lean. Went to uat, got caught in the moment and committed. Had second thoughts and decommitted from uat. Now is just visiting and thinking. AU I believe leads.

Thank you.

I know this is getting off topic but what did I miss? That guy had been around for a while.

Second this.

Thanks Golf. It was beyond pathetic. Sometimes you just have to put a troll out of it's misery.

Archived